Omega Switch Problems!! Can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bombtrack311

Apr 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I purchased an Omega from altsmoke about two weeks ago and at first loved the vapor production and quality build. I thought the switch was harder to activate then i was expecting, but i didnt return it because i read that i would get used to it. Fast forward a couple weeks and i still havent gotten used to it. I'm extremely uncomfortable when using it and seriously regret not saving a few bucks and buying the silver bullet?? Am i doing something wrong? Can someone help me? I've emailed altsmoke requesting an exchange for a Silver Bullet, but i'm worried i might of waited to long to return it thinking i would get used to the switch

bombtrack311

Apr 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
At first i was trying to press it all the way down, but then i realized it only needed to be pushed so far to make contact. I thought that fixed the problem, but after awhile i noticed it was messing with my thumb having to constanty press it down...is there anything i can adjust to make it press easier??? i'm finding myself using my crappy old indulgence so that i dont have to bother with the switch on the omega...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread