Operation secret Santa Mod Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikergirl1908

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2009
Georgia
Picked up my SS gift, along with all of my other mail, from the Post office today after being out of town for 9 days.

THANK YOU SO MUCH JTURSE FOR ALL OF THE GOODIES! :laugh: When I left on the 21st, I was a little sad that I hadn't received it yet but I quickly put that aside and instead focused on the fact that I'd have an after Chrismas package to open when I got home. So today was Christmas for me all over again! I appreciate you tailoring the package to my wants and for sending me a pm to let me know it was coming (even though I didn't see your pm until today because I was already gone. :))

Happy Holidays to all and thanks Dlite for putting Secret Santa together.

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
A big thanks to my SS, as round 2 showed up today. Im not much for words, but this is my first box mod, first wet box, and certainly way cool. You cant put a dollar amount on stuff like this. Not sure who you are, but rest assured, I won't forget where it came from, every time I fire that sweet lil ditty up..Great job SS! Be safe this new year ;)

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
Well, I ended up with 3 pkgs. One I think that I know who it's from because of the monkey bread.:p I got a pkg. yesterday from "mixed vendors". Some had already been used but that's not a problem. Then today, I got a pkg directly from DIY Flavor Shack (I didn't realize that they did pre-mixed flavors. I'm not sure which pkg that the "offending juice" from DIY FlavorShack came from---yesterday's or today's. I tried dripping it and found it interesting enough to fill a carto. Now, I can't get it out of my carto!! I try to fill the carto with other juices and this juice keeps falling in!! If I can ever get it "under my control", I would like to order it again, but I can't find it on their site!!! I have a feeling that SS was sneaky and did a custom blend!! I'll never be able to blend something exactly like that!! Oh, woe is me!!!:facepalm:

I think the third package was from me perhaps?.. A mixed vendor juice package from the Treasure Chest thread. (some Mrs T's, some TV, Vapor Bomb, etc..?)

DLite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
CA
www.vapealiciousjuice.com
My recipient has only posted once at ECF since Thanksgiving. I am not sure if I should be tissed or worried. The package arrived according to del. conf. about the 10th of Dec. Does any one know r3dgh0s7? If you do, could you try to contact him and find out if he still alive, sick or out of the country.
wow he was a pretty active member makes ya wonder ?? i have not seen him post in a long time come to think of it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread