Owners of Kanger subtank mini 4.5 NEED TIP Extension SOLUTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonflyVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
USA
I just purchased a Kanger subtank mini 4.5 IMO, the built in vape tip is too short. I am use to using a tip with a smaller opening and longer from the base of tank.

I tried to attach the ones I have but it will not go into the opening on the Kanger and I don't want to force it on. Are there tip extensions for the Kanger subtank mini 4.5 ? If yes, please tell me the vendor.

Thank you so much

Reactions: thetrucker

DragonflyVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
USA
The drip tip is too short? Kanger stuff and other China stuff isn't always precise. Some drip tips will fit, some won't, even if they are all '510...'

The tip is too short for my preference. Do you know the tip and vendor that will fit the Kanger? My 510 tips do not fit.
Thank you

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
The Subtank should use a standard 510. Yours must be nonconforming...

I would highly recommend The Davinator. It is big bore and friction fit, so should fit even on a wonky sized 510 opening. It also has great airflow and flavor...
It is about 3.5mm long.

Design Competition - The Davinator from House of Hybrids

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
Take a drip tip you want to use and grind or file or sand it down a little until it slides in to your device.

Cheap plastic tips are the best to try----since they grind down easy..........take the bottom plastic from a ball point pen and cut it off and shape it with file

and make your own just the color or length you want.........just a do it yourselfers idea.................

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
A good thing to do for your drip tips.....especially tight fitting ones...... is to dab a bit of juice on the o-rings before pushing them in place. If you find your tip "stuck", use some juice around the joint where tip meets tank and give the tip a turn or two to work the juice in. :)

Reactions: thetrucker

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
To tighten up a loose drip tip on the other hand---what I usually do is to take a piece of paper towel and wrap it around the bottom of my loose tip--

and poke a hole thru the paper from the bottom of the tip and press the tip into my tank/dripper and it is now tight.

I then wet the excess paper towel with water or ejuice nd it becomes mushy and just scrape away all the excess paper towel.

The paper lives inside between the tip and it's hole and you forget about it after awhile.

Your favorite drip tip stays tight and life does not get any better than this----hhaahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread