cartoon land,usa
200_s.gif

mary_d

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Indiana
www.parkesvaping.com
Hello everyone. I got my first order from Parkes today. One of the juices I ordered was Liquid Amber and straight out of the bottle, I'm not crazy about it. It's not horrible, but it's not WOW. Just wanting to know if anyone here has experience with this juice and if it improves after steeping. Thanks for any and all input!
That is one that I find is better with steeping. Like red said some are great right away while others need some steep time to reach their full potential.

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
That is one that I find is better with steeping. Like red said some are great right away while others need some steep time to reach their full potential.

Thanks Mary. How long do you allow it to steep to reach its full potential?

LostVapeMonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
With that one I start to notice a change at around 2 weeks but I usually let it set for another week or so after that.....so 3-4 weeks usually

Cool. There is a taste there that intrigues me but there's also something there that I find a bit displeasing. So maybe after a while it will come together for me. :unsure:
Meanwhile, I still have the R4, Coconut Candy to try. Oh, I also got the Tobapple, but it tastes more like watermelon to me. That one get better with steeping as well?

mary_d

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Indiana
www.parkesvaping.com
Cool. There is a taste there that intrigues me but there's also something there that I find a bit displeasing. So maybe after a while it will come together for me. :unsure:
Meanwhile, I still have the R4, Coconut Candy to try. Oh, I also got the Tobapple, but it tastes more like watermelon to me. That one get better with steeping as well?
It shouldn't taste anything like watermelon at all so something isn't right there. Can you shoot me a pm or an email with your order number so that I can send you a replacement please. I never tasted anything displeasing about the liquid amber only to tart in the beginning so I am thinking that we should send you another bottle of that as well just to be sure.

LostVapeMonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
It shouldn't taste anything like watermelon at all so something isn't right there. Can you shoot me a pm or an email with your order number so that I can send you a replacement please. I never tasted anything displeasing about the liquid amber only to tart in the beginning so I am thinking that we should send you another bottle of that as well just to be sure.

I just assumed it was because of the whole "everybody's taste buds are different". I love tart, which is why I ordered the Liquid Amber to begin with. I'll see if I can find my order number and thank you! I wasn't expecting this at all. Just really wanting some input and feed back. :)

mary_d

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Indiana
www.parkesvaping.com
I just assumed it was because of the whole "everybody's taste buds are different". I love tart, which is why I ordered the Liquid Amber to begin with. I'll see if I can find my order number and thank you! I wasn't expecting this at all. Just really wanting some input and feed back. :)
Even the name you used to order will work I can look it up with that. Normally I would agree but when you mentioned tobapple having a watermelon taste that let me know something was not right. Our priority is our customers happiness [emoji4]

LostVapeMonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
Even the name you used to order will work I can look it up with that. Normally I would agree but when you mentioned tobapple having a watermelon taste that let me know something was not right. Our priority is our customers happiness [emoji4]
That makes me happy! :)
PM sent.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
It is a hard one to describe. It is just an unbelievably unique fruity yet sweet vape that taste like nothing else.

its like a mix of berries Tastes like a mouthfull of fruit snacks all at the same time. kinda like a mouthful of gummie berries ...lil sweet..lil tart

its one of those flavors ya need to try! a lil different taste to all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread