PARt 2 - The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oliverturtle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Near the volcano
Hi Babes, Meets me in da break room at 4 olcocks Olibers gots cookies in da cabinets dere
monkeyphone_zps77f22616.jpg

There isn't a break room exactly...there is an office with a pullout bed though.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I'm not being fair to Yimmie... case closed for me.

View attachment 359291

Agreed.... I was actually thinking about that a little earlier right after my first post about it... shouldn't have brought it here...

But... on the subject of moddin' and all, in relation to the "thanks" part....

I've been an admin/mod on two forums... and just a mod on several others. It used to be that when you were just helping out someone with an issue ( not really modding per se )... they'd be all thankful for the help... after a while things just changed, they'd get mad just because you told them something they didn't want to hear even when it was the right info/answer... Sometime after that I quit actively modding much and don't accept the position when offered.

The best "thanks" I got though was from AVG ( was named Grisoft at that time ) when I was active on their AVG Free forum... They invited to pay my way over to the Czech Republic and show me around... put me up and take care of everything. That was really cool IMO... Unfortunately, I could never afford take off of work, I'd just started my own company then and had put all my spare cash into the business to get it going... still, I was really honored to have them offer it to me.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I know I needed to re-visit MVJ and have just been putting it off due to budget issues more than anything else.

The Centurion I've pre-tested fresh... needs to develop more with a steep before I can make a call on it for my own tastes. The Charlemange is already really good even though it's not at it's full potential at 3-4 days old ( since it hit my mailbox ). The Dunhill Royal Yacht.. also needs a good steep before any judgement can be made. I'll be breaking out the Drew Estate 7th Ave tonight to see where it stands ...

I need to go to the back room and dig in my boxes I moved some supplies into... I need to find my IGO-L... still not sure why I didn't keep it out to begin with since it's my main dripper I prefer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread