PART 8 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Well... looks like I need to go back to work in about an hour or so... give or take. I've got a job that has been giving me fits moving from a smaller 750Gb drive to a 3Tb hard drive... Everything is fine until I enlarge the boot partition after converting to boot record type that will support that size drive... I've to a test run that I'm hoping will work... otherwise I've got to start over and just set it up as a 2Tb and forget about the other portion ( the client got the 3Tb drive for the price of a 2Tb so it isn't like they are getting less than they originally thought )...

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
At least I get to watch a chaser ( or two ) before leaving for work... Kelley Williamson is streaming a storm in Kansas again ( one of two currently ).... I got a screen cap of the thunderhead as it's going up...

2016-05-25-1_lzn.jpg

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
At least I get to watch a chaser ( or two ) before leaving for work... Kelley Williamson is streaming a storm in Kansas again ( one of two currently ).... I got a screen cap of the thunderhead as it's going up...

View attachment 558515
pretty cool rdosk!! but then again u r cool that way!!

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Just a quick run through - Dan is doing great...Kidney is working nicely and he is having his dialysis tube removed in out patient surgery today cause they are confident his new kidney will take. We are all tired and are looking forward to a rest where you are not woken up every hour for vital signs LOL. If I am missing I am probably sleepin LOL cause I need it. Hugs

Great news ! bet he can't wait to get that tube removed,sweet dreams Yimmie :)

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    Just got back from work... and found out I got lucky with the computer. The utility which I used this last time to transfer the data, is made by the same company as the one I used previously that ended up failing in the end.. the one that failed for this type of job is made for backing up and cloning... the one that worked is for working with disk partitions but also has a copy disk function built into it. So I'm pretty happy about now... if this hadn't have worked the last 2.5hrs would have been a waste and I'd have to spend another 2.5hrs to complete the job and would have lost that extra 1Tb of disk space in the process... :)

I guess I'll go see what the chasers are up to again... :D

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    Just got back from work... and found out I got lucky with the computer. The utility which I used this last time to transfer the data, is made by the same company as the one I used previously that ended up failing in the end.. the one that failed for this type of job is made for backing up and cloning... the one that worked is for working with disk partitions but also has a copy disk function built into it. So I'm pretty happy about now... if this hadn't have worked the last 2.5hrs would have been a waste and I'd have to spend another 2.5hrs to complete the job and would have lost that extra 1Tb of disk space in the process... :)

I guess I'll go see what the chasers are up to again... :D
    wooow! u da man!!!!:thumbs::thumbs:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread