PART 8 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I think it had to do with turning on IE11 yesterday,I turned it back off and it's gone now :D

My IE is still enabled but it isn't set as the default browser, Chrome is my default.... and I've still never seen that. IE also has a reset options found in the Internet Options in the Control Panel under the advanced tab.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Today's radar is starting something like this...

CONUS.MosaicBREF.jpg

Chances of convective t-storms is currently forecasted as...

day1otlk.gif

There is a small area with a chance of tornadoes that is between N & S Dakota...

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
i was looking around on the site i made that previously mentioned order from I was wanting to pick up some notch coils for the theorem tank but they were out of stock but discovered these will work in there as well they are smaller in diameter (3.5 vs 4.8) and come with out the cotton but for the same price i seen others selling 5 packs of notch coils you get 10 of these
IJOY TSS Coil 3.5mm (10pcs) for Tornado RTA

I'd be interested in finding out how wide those coils are also.. I haven't dug out my Subtank RBA yet ( 1st version style ) but I know the standard Wismec coils for the Theorem don't fit inside the premade coils for the Subtank ( I rebuild mine )... of course except for my Evic VCT Mini ( and some mech mods ) I don't have anything else that supports below 0.5Ω either

Hoosier Ecig also has a 10pk generic of those ( without the wick also ) Demon Killer Notch Coils 10 pack .... and also carries the Wismecs as well. Today is the last day of their Memorial Day sale and everything is automatically 15% when you put it in your cart.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I'll let you know when the arrive

I ordered the ones from Hoosier... I mentioned... I've also got a set of generics coming from Focal... that will give us 3 different brands to talk about.

Lightning Vapes would have gotten my order last week for some but they were out of stock at the time. I'll order from them later since I want to get some SS and possibly some Ti wire also...

I think these notch coils already have me spoiled... but with the FDA regs and things coming to the push to shove point maybe... I want some options for building if everything goes to #$%# in a hand basket..

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Are ya one of those nostalgia Star Trek fans... didn't get enough of the original series... Well you're in luck then. A new series based on the original ( with different actors of course ) is available to watch for free ... These shows are made by the fans but done in the same style and quality ( if you can say that about the original ) as the first series... here is the website for it... :)

Star Trek Continues

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Are ya one of those nostalgia Star Trek fans... didn't get enough of the original series... Well you're in luck then. A new series based on the original ( with different actors of course ) is available to watch for free ... These shows are made by the fans but done in the same style and quality ( if you can say that about the original ) as the first series... here is the website for it... :)

Star Trek Continues

i like the original series/cast the best, gonna check this out for sure

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Got to have breakfast with my folks this morning. They're on their way to Branson, MO for the week. I hope they have fun there this week.

Hey Doo tell them to make sure they ride a Duck :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread