PART 8 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
thanks_zpst0kmstha.png

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I made some pretty good taco meat tonight.. although I think I need to scale back the chipotle powder a touch, it's just a little warm...

1 lb hamburger meat
1/4 to 1 medium onion

1 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
1 teaspoon of chipotle chili powder ( a 1/2 is probably better or a little cooler )
1 teaspoon of paprika
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of onion powder
1 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
1/2 teaspoon of cumin
1/2 teaspoon of sweet basil
1/2 teaspoon of oregano

Mix the spices together. Chop the onion and place in the skillet... crumble up the hamburger and place on top of the onion. Brown the meat at medium/medium high as usual but don't stir it for about 3-5 minutes so it sears the meat first... stir and break up the meat more if you wish. Add in the spices and mix though... add a 1/2 cup of water and stir though. Cover the mixture and let simmer at medium low for about 15-20 minutes. Remove the cover and let it simmer until most of the liquid is gone, usually another 5ish minutes. Scoop the meat to one side so the leftover grease drains into the skillet on the empty side.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Standard electrical practices have the pin on the 510 as the positive and the outer threads as the negative... In otherwords, the outer shell of the mod is typically also the negative aka the ground ...

On the battery... the outer metal shell ( which is covered with plastic ) is actually the negative also. If the covering were to get worn or exposed and you install the positive down... you'd end up with a direct short.

Big fail on my part, RD. I neglected to state that the Kato is a side-by-side. There's a 180° bend from the fire button to the atty. So the fire button is on top and the path to the atty would have the batt positive side down. Sorry for the confusion. Still, gonna go with the 1.4Ω for now, just to be comfortable. And thanks again for the input!

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Good Morning Everyone... :)

Woo hoo... they are forecasting a chance of rain through the week here and lower temps as well...

The radar is starting like this...

CONUS.MosaicBREF.jpg

The t-storm outlook is starting out like this...

day1otlk.gif

and the possibility of tornadoes is starting like...

day1probotlk_torn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread