PART 8 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Well, PO district manager called this morning and said they spoke with the carrier who said she delivered it on Weds. So evidently, in between the 2 hours that she delivered it and I went out to check, some lovely so-and-so swiped it:grr:. Should be interesting when they sell one of the mech mods for $5 to somebody who has no idea how to use one, that I'd love to see. Or maybe not...

However, spoke to the vendor little while ago and they were GREAT! Apologized, even though not their fault, started a ticket on it, and the guy told me they would take care of me and make it right! What a great outfit. This was my first order from them but I wish I had know of them earlier. They had some really incredible prices on mods. In any case, he told me I'd be getting the first email shortly and they will keep me up on their progress.

Well I'm glad to hear all will be set right, sad to hear that some :censored: stole your stuff.
If indeed it was delivered correctly, I guess there is not much reason to believe it wasn't

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
If indeed it was delivered correctly, I guess there is not much reason to believe it wasn't
not much reason to beliebes it was delibered either. It's just a he said- she said in dis case unless J has a spycam on the mailbox :unsure:
btw J, dats a good idea fer ya, put a cam on that mailbox :smokie:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
not much reason to beliebes it was delibered either. It's just a he said- she said in dis case unless J has a spycam on the mailbox :unsure:
btw J, dats a good idea fer ya, put a cam on that mailbox :smokie:
yeah i know, imagine how many mailboxes a mailman sees in a day, day after day, might be kinda hard to remember one certain parcel

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
yeah i know, imagine how many mailboxes a mailman sees in a day, day after day, might be kinda hard to remember one certain parcel
after seeing so many videos frum cams on peoples homes catching the awful acts of fed-ex and ups drivers, I don't doubt one bit any postal driver doing crap either though :unsure:
I once knew a woman who delivered newspapers and she flat out told me when she didn't wanna do her run she'd go pick up the papers as usual so she got paid, went to a few homes and then a dumpster and threw the rest of the papers in it. Then she went home and had her breakfast :smokie:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
after seeing so many videos frum cams on peoples homes catching the awful acts of fed-ex and ups drivers, I don't doubt one bit any postal driver doing crap either though :unsure:
I once knew a woman who delivered newspapers and she flat out told me when she didn't wanna do her run she'd go pick up the papers as usual so she got paid, went to a few homes and then a dumpster and threw the rest of the papers in it. Then she went home and had her breakfast :smokie:
i knew a guy who delivered paper, one time he was supose to put laundry soap samples in wth the papers, well lets just say i didnt have to buy laundry soap for about six months

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Please join me tonight in wishing The Florida Marlins 4th Out Fielder Ichiro Suzuki good luck tonight, he is two hits away from having 3000 MLB hits. And that My friends is quite an accomplishment only 29 players have done so in all of Major League history. 3,000 hit club - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ichiro-suzuki-mlb-miami-marlins-tampa-bay-rays.jpg
h
He is 42 years old, thats pretty old for a MLB player & didnt start playing ball in the states until he was 27, He is an amazing man, extremely fit, makes a couple private trips a year to Cooperstown to visit the Baseball Hall Of Fame to learn about the history of MLB. Is loved and spoken highly about from all teammates, managers, coaches, front office personael & fans from teams past & present.​

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Please join me tonight in wishing The Florida Marlins 4th Out Fielder Ichiro Suzuki good luck tonight, he is two hits away from having 3000 MLB hits. And that My friends is quite an accomplishment only 29 players have done so in all of Major League history. 3,000 hit club - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ichiro-suzuki-mlb-miami-marlins-tampa-bay-rays.jpg
h
He is 42 years old, thats pretty old for a MLB player & didnt start playing ball in the states until he was 27, He is an amazing man, extremely fit, makes a couple private trips a year to Cooperstown to visit the Baseball Hall Of Fame to learn about the history of MLB. Is loved and spoken highly about from all teammates, managers, coaches, front office personael & fans from teams past & present.​
GO Kawasocki GO !!
cheerleaders_zps1670e2d0.gif

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Good evening y'all, happy Friday night! :D:banana::banana::D

I found ways to stay busy all day today, didn't even get an email out to my GF! :shock: Had a pretty good day though, and I'll probably send that email tomorrow.

For those of you who want to see my squonker setup, here it is. Well, part of it anyway. The 510 insulator is giving me fits (as it has for most of the folks who bought the mod in question), so I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. But the guy who designed it is working on getting some PEEK insulators made to address the problem. For now, imagine a juice bottle in the space by my fingers in the pic. I'm still looking forward to seeing how she vapes!

IMG_20160729_131403.jpg

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
That was quite a hike I need a nap now :lol:

I took a nap after I got off work, right after having some pizza for dinner.... didn't wake back up until 9pm... about an hour ago.

While catching up with things going on since I got up... I see that AZ is having a lot of rain and dust storms etc... Maxie will likely see one or both from the looks of things.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Oh yeah, forgot. Slowed down for a light today and we got rear-ended by a van. Nobody got hurt, didn't have any damage (that I could see:unsure:). But it was a pretty good impact. Sent Linda's eyeglasses flying off. I'm really surprised at no damage. Took the guy's name, etc., just in case. He was real apologetic, almost felt bad for him. Hey, doo-doo happens. But it just goes right along with the tone of the rest of my week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread