PART 8 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
8ca437ddabc38343c5_zps426708ea.jpg

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Oooh, almost forgot! We've got a reptile show going on here this weekend, and a few representatives showed up at the studio to do an interview this morning with a couple examples of what's gonna be at the show. I thought Max would get a kick out of this pic. :)
IMG_20160429_121542.jpg

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
RANT

Ok, here's a little information for the folks that just don't get it: that cute little arm sticking out the side of your steering column is called a "turn signal". It INDICATES (I know, that's a big word, but Google it if you have trouble) which direction you are intending to go. You would use it changing lanes also. Amazingly though, this does NOT give you permission to turn or change lanes just for the fact that you have it on. You still need to gauge traffic too. Both of these concepts are in the little book you were required to study before you got your license. Which apparently was the day before yesterday. :mad:

/RANT

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
RANT

Ok, here's a little information for the folks that just don't get it: that cute little arm sticking out the side of your steering column is called a "turn signal". It INDICATES (I know, that's a big word, but Google it if you have trouble) which direction you are intending to go. You would use it changing lanes also. Amazingly though, this does NOT give you permission to turn or change lanes just for the fact that you have it on. You still need to gauge traffic too. Both of these concepts are in the little book you were required to study before you got your license. Which apparently was the day before yesterday. :mad:

/RANT
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Ohhhhhhhhh You were dribing in Florida today ? :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread