PART 8 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Yeah, it's back on now, woo-hoo! :w00t:

And now, it's about time for me to get some sleep. Y'all have a great evening!
paperboy_newspaper_18501-2_zpsfmv1wv1e.png

*gone*

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Ugh I didn't get mine? Of maybe the girl hid it. :/

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
I didn't gets mine eitha :ohmy:

I guess I could scan it in and post up the pages... there's only about 50 of 'em in this one... :D

... perhaps I shouldn't, Yimmie would have to get a new thread pretty soon afterword if I did... :)

oliverturtle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Near the volcano
I guess I could scan it in and post up the pages... there's only about 50 of 'em in this one... :D

... perhaps I shouldn't, Yimmie would have to get a new thread pretty soon afterword if I did... :)
I am sure I will get it eventually. If nothing else I can prolly walk over and get one. :) No need to annoy the others. Even though everyone should be excited about HF. :wub:

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Been about a day and a half with the Theorem and the notch coil, and I'm sold. Adjusted the airhole that comes down and across the coil, and I'm liking that way now too. Filling takes about all of 9 seconds. And the best part, for me, is that I'm no longer walking around all day and night with a napkin in my hand or wrapped around a mod. Haven't even had the slightest hint of a leak. On one of the forums a few folks were saying theirs were leaking all over the place. I think what the problem is is that some people are thinking of this as a tank. And it is. But it's also very like a dripper. Kinda a hybrid really. I don't think it should be looked at as filling a tank. More like really saturating the wicks, and then going a bit further, so you can see some on the sides and bottom of the "tank". Same way you wouldn't overfill a dripper without expecting disaster. But...having said that, it STILL lasts forever. OK, maybe not forever, but literally for hours. I've never run a dripper that did that. Did a fill last night, used it about an hour maybe, then went to bed. Picked it up this morning for coffee time and vaped about two more hours till I added more.
They've really got an innovative design here. I really like the notch coil, but I have a feeling I'll still get great results when I use my own build.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I found a pic of the storm that moved into Norman, I believe it was taken by Tim Supinie while at the main NWS center just off of Hwy 9 and Jenkins looking SW from inside their observation deck. If the tornado was touching down at this point, it'd be hidden withing the rain and hail in the center ( the aqua green color ) and not visible. I live about 3.5 miles west of the NWS center so would be off frame in the pic ( if you could see that far )

NWS_Storm_2016-04-29.jpg

I'd guess the shot was taken just a little before 5pm ( when the hail was coming down where I live at )... so about 4:45-4:55pm timeframe. Had I tried to take a shot of it and gone to one of my normal locations for that type of stuff... I'd been out in the hail, so I stayed put. Besides, I'd was still in the middle of calling everyone making sure they were paying attention if they were also in the path.

Sunray

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
Tiger Town, Ala
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread