PART 8 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Good afternoon Yimmites, hope we're all having a great Thursday. :)

The whole deeming regulations crap sucks!
3a3507ddabd5f346_zps3ryal6me.png
yes it does

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
I've been reading through the released regulation for most of today. This is truly tragic. And pretty God-awful moronic. And that's being kind. We've all been aware of this for a long time but I think people are going to be still surprised at how awful this is. And how far reaching it will be. Truly a sad day...

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I've been reading through the released regulation for most of today. This is truly tragic. And pretty God-awful moronic. And that's being kind. We've all been aware of this for a long time but I think people are going to be still surprised at how awful this is. And how far reaching it will be. Truly a sad day...
yup :(

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Instead of focusing on the political bs... since I wasn't busy at work. I took the opportunity to go visit the folks... My Mom doesn't want ( or need ) anything more directly for her or the house... but flowers are always welcome even when we've got to find a place to plant them...

So I picked up a cone flower ( suppose to be a reddish-pink one but they aren't in bloom yet ) and a coleous plant at one of the local nurseries. I know Mothers day isn't until Sunday... but we are having it at my sisters and since I also wanted to plant them for her... today was a good day for it... I figured with the coleous, even if nothing else was flowering, she'd still have some red out there among the green foliage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread