Pharaoh Dripper Tank Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorphus

Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
Baton Rouge, La
Received mine today and have tried out two builds on it. The build deck is amazingly huge and very easy to build on. First was a Wotofo Clapton II 3.0mm diameter 4/5 wrap. I had some gurgling with it but got great flavor. Second build was a single 26awg Kanthal spaced coil using a 10-24 screw (approx 4.25mm) doing 7/8 wrap at 1.2ohm, that I prefer over the Clapton build. Both builds I only had one air slot open, giving it a nice tight draw and warm vape. Running on a sigelei 213 with 50w pre-heat for 1 sec then 45w it is producing amazing flavor! And it looks great in black on the carbon 213.

Comes with 2 drip tips, one with spit-back protection and one without, 510 drip tip adapter, extra screws and o-rings, and a nice screwdriver with hex and Philips. The only thing that it was lacking is any kind of instructions...but Rip has a video up with instructions. No leaks even laying on its side. It will take some getting used to the smaller 2.5ml juice capacity, coming from the 7ml Aromizer Supreme, but flavor is the best out of any tank/RDA I have tried!! Looking forward to more from Digiflavor.

Compared to Aromamizer Supreme
Image00001.jpg

Huge Build Deck
Image00002.jpg

Coil
Image00003.jpg

Reactions: nocigsnomore
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread