Pharaoh Mini By RiP Trippers (Does it suck?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhmzRaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2015
The Pharaoh Mini rta is the successor of the Pharaoh rta which is designed by Rip Trippers and manufactured by Digiflavor in an effort to create the ultimate rta that offers ease of use and excellent flavour. The Pharaoh Mini is an extremely versatile RTA that offers many great options. Although smaller, it seems to be far more superior to its predecessor in many ways. Don't let the 'Mini' fool you! This RTA can easily be converted to a 5ml RTA using the expansion tubes.
Pharaoh Mini .jpg

J9BtWLs

Specifications:
· Designed by RiP Trippers
· Dimensions: 2" x 15/16" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
· 24mm Diameter
· 510 Threaded
· 2.0ml e-Liquid Capacity (5.0ml with Included Expansion Tube)
· Dual Bridge Clamp Posts with Four Holes
· Top Fill Design with Twist Off Cap
· Chamber Lock System
· Domical Chamber for Improved Flavor
· Juice Flow Control System
· Glass Tank
· Dual Adjustable Airflow Slots
· Extra Thick 810 "Rip Tip" PEI Drip Tip
· Optional Interchangeable Build Deck System (Sold Separately)
· Includes Red 810 Wide Bore Drip Tip and Black 510 Wide Bore Drip Tip
· 810 Drip Tip Compatible
· Includes 510 Drip Tip Adapter

What you get in the box:
· Pharaoh Mini RTA
· Loads of Spares
· User Manual
· 510 Drip tip adapter
· 510 Wider Bore Drip tip
· Red 810 Drip tip
· Spare 2ml glass
· Spare 5ml glass
· Chimney Extender (To increase liquid capacity)
· Chamber lock
· Chamber lock key
· Allen Key
Pharaoh Mini 2 copy.jpg

GhMRjAy

The Pharaoh Mini features many new improvements and additions to the original Pharaoh RTA. The Pharaoh Mini has been designed to give excellent flavor whilst being extremely simple to build and wick. For those of you who know the Pharaoh RTA, you would also know that wicking it is not as simple as just tucking your wicks in the wick ports. The Pharaoh Mini, according to RiP Trippers is what the OG Pharaoh RTA should've been.

Despite its name, the Pharaoh Mini is not such a ‘Mini’ tank. It’s quite a tall RTA and when converted to its 5ml capacity, it is far from Mini! This RTA comes with a lot of accessories included. Digiflavor provide 2 extra drip tips in the box and a lot of spares. The Drip Tip that comes pre-installed is called the ‘Rip Tip’ which is a ‘Donut’ styled drip tip. This Rip Tip, although quite big, is extremely comfortable to use and is probably one of the most comfortable drip tips I have ever seen on an RTA. Just below the top cap which seats the drip tip, is the top fill chimney which has 3 massive filling ports. You will not have any issues refilling this RTA even if you're using a dropper.

The Pharaoh Mini can easily be converted to a 5ml capacity tank by changing the 2ml glass to the 5ml one and installing the chimney extender. The chamber lock key will be required to unscrew the lock and use the chimney extender. When attaching the chimney extender, be sure to screw on the chamber lock. The chamber lock holds the top-fill chimney which prevents the glass from unscrewing when unscrewing the top cap to refill the tank.

The airflow adjustment ring on this RTA is extremely well thought of. Unlike most RTA’s, the Pharaoh Mini’s airflow ring clicks at 5 points when closing the airflow which act as presets and makes it much more easier to go back to your preferred airflow setting. The airflow is also really smooth all across the board.

I’m not sure why this tank does have juice flow control. Majority of the new tanks do not come with this feature as it is not needed. I can only assume that it was put in place as a further measure to prevent leaking. The juice flow is not the easiest to open and close. You would have to remove the tank from your mod and then open or close it by turning the airflow clockwise or anti-clockwise. It does require some force but it isn’t too difficult.

The clamp-style build deck is back, and it’s now configured for single coil setups. The Pharaoh Mini sports a spring loaded T-bone clamp build deck which makes it easy to work with when installing coils. The deck is interchangeable; a new deck is set to release for the Pharaoh Mini that will cater for those who prefer dual coils.
7RsZ3

3NMsUbo

Pharaoh Mini 3.jpg

Personally I love the Pharaoh Mini and tend to use it more than my other tanks. It produces great flavor, building and wicking it is a breeze and it offers the perfect amount of airflow. If you’re looking for a single coil RTA that produces good flavor and is a breeze to build and wick, I would suggest trying the Pharaoh Mini RTA. The GeekVape ZEUS is a new entrant to the single coil market and while it does look like it has a lot of potential, I don't think it will suit me simply because I'm not a fan of top airflow. However, for a beginner I would recommend the ZEUS because it's leak proof.

If anyone has used the ZEUS and the Pharaoh Mini, please leave a comment on your thoughts between the 2 in terms of flavor.

• Winner
Reactions: Cloudy Vaper

Cloudy Vaper

Feb 5, 2018
I'm using a framed Staple coil at around 45w and it Vape's excellent. If you can get your hands on a fused Clapton that would also work really great. How are you finding this RTA?
I am using a Flat wire coil and its been working great. I will definitely try out a fused clapton. Flavorwise I think it's great for a single coil tank. I see RiP Trippers has said that the Kylin Mini and this tank perform the same Flavorwise.

Reactions: OhmzRaw

OhmzRaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2015
I am using a Flat wire coil and its been working great. I will definitely try out a fused clapton. Flavorwise I think it's great for a single coil tank. I see RiP Trippers has said that the Kylin Mini and this tank perform the same Flavorwise.
I have seen his review. I wanted to get a Kylin Mini but I figured I rather not. The geekvape Zeus was also an option but I hate top airflow and so I preferred this Pharaoh Mini. Its an excellent RTA and definitely my favourite single coil RTA. I still testing out more single coil RTA's but this one seems to be leading.

Reactions: Cloudy Vaper

Cloudy Vaper

Feb 5, 2018
I have seen his review. I wanted to get a Kylin Mini but I figured I rather not. The geekvape Zeus was also an option but I hate top airflow and so I preferred this Pharaoh Mini. Its an excellent RTA and definitely my favourite single coil RTA. I still testing out more single coil RTA's but this one seems to be leading.
The only thing I hate about this tank is that with the extension it is massive! The size is huge :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread