Possible cure for vapor's tongue

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks' started by Moses195, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moses195

Moses195 Senior Member ECF Veteran

This worked for me for the last 26 hours. Last nite I ate some TGI Friday's Nacho Topper's with some corn chips. The Jalapeno's were VERY HOT. Continued my evening drinking beer and sipping gin which always makes my juice taste 50% better. This morning when I started vaping (8 flavors rotating) I was shocked at the realism of the 8 juices. Its now been 26 hours and my taste buds are still tasting 150%. I don't know if this is what changed the taste buds or not. I've been vaping for 4 months and this is the best taste yet. Wonder how long this will last? If I have to burn out the tongue every week I will do it for this kind of flavor.

Dana

2. CadAlack

CadAlack Full Member Verified Member

it was the jalapeno's! Spicy stuff always helps with flavors and cleans the system out. If you can handle it, a weekly jalapeno isnt a bad idea. i used to chop one up and eat it in my oatmeal once and a while.

3. Moses195

Moses195 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Thanks Cad, I think my taste started? to wane this afternoon. So I just ate 2 jalapeno slices and it seems to have helped.

Dana

4. boogalu

boogalu Full Member Verified Member

jalapeño or chew coffee beans. you'll be able to taste the one drop of flavor in a cup of water :D

5. MaxUT

MaxUT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jalapeños eh? I'll try that, and if that doesn't work there's always habañeros waiting in the wings.

:evil:

6. sooevo

sooevo Full Member

Just twisted my arm. Have to get a jalapenos pizza now with some scotch on the side. Thanks for the tip!

7. aemafia15

aemafia15 Full Member Verified Member

cool i need to try this =]:toast:

8. ravenlily

ravenlily Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Ive been vaping over a year and i still get vapors tounge. I see it as an excuse to drink way more water and to vape flavors i put aside because i dont like them.

9. StillMaticc

StillMaticc Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

While the jalapenos have worked for me, as well as any kind of hot peppers, I find the Biotene gum is the easiest when on the go.

10. amin

amin Full Member

I will try this tricks to get good taste. Thanks for this post.

11. Ciel

Ciel Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Great idea! I love jalapeños! Didn't know they'd be beneficial to vapeing! :)

Going to go try it!
    :banana:

12. giantmidget

giantmidget Full Member Verified Member

interesting. i'll have to give this a try. i'm gonna sweat buckets.

13. makkesk8

makkesk8 Full Member

Hmm, worth trying :)

14. wanttoknow1

wanttoknow1 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

jalapeños or tabasco juice in a tank that would be the answer.

15. ronjamesmajor

ronjamesmajor Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I basically get vapers tongue every day. I also drink a boat load of coffee and not nearly enough water.
    I find yerba mate tea helps a lot too, especially with the phlegm I get from pure VG juices.
    Gonna try jalapenos tonight in something! Make good use of the ones I need to use up in my fridge.

16. bigt

bigt Senior Member ECF Veteran

I love scotch. I love jalapenos. I love pizza. Never had them together though lol

17. icklealien

icklealien Full Member

i will give these two ideas a go. cheers

18. e-pipeman

e-pipeman Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I had a curry with Naga Jolokia in on Sunday. When my eyes had stopped streaming and nose had stopped running I could definitely taste my e-liquid better. (I got a badge and certificate for eating it - which was nice). :)

Bottom line - I endorse this message.

19. cduhh

cduhh Full Member Verified Member

ghost peppers mmmmmmmm

20. zWarlock

zWarlock Full Member Verified Member

Great post! Now I need to go get some nachos!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.