• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Possible end time prophesy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Soros reveals himself as one world leader. - Bible prophesy being fulfilled before our eye's.
    Soros decided to publicly reveal his attitude towards American President Donald Trump during the World Economic Forum in Davos.

Notorious globalist billionaire George Soros has gone on the record threatening to “take down President Trump” and promising an audience at the World Economic Forum in Davos that the New World Order are making the necessary preparations to completely and utterly obliterate every single Trump plan.

Speaking to a packed audience at his annual dinner at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Soros warned large multinational corporations to hold off from doing any business in the United States until he’s ended Trump’s presidency – or else face the consequences.

Asked what advice he would give to businesses preparing for the impact of the new presidency, he said “I’d keep as far away from it as I can“. George Soros vows to ‘take down President Trump’ - Mirrorspectrum

Reactions: Foggy Road

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    The Antichrist Will be a Jew
    The Antichrist will be a Jew, though his connections, his governmental position, his sphere of dominion, will by no means confine him to the Israelitish people. It should, however, be pointed out that there is no express declaration of Scripture which says in so many words that this daring Rebel will be "a Jew;" nevertheless, the hints given are so plain, the conclusions which must be drawn from certain statements of Holy Writ are so obvious, and the requirements of the case are so inevitable, that we are forced to believe he must be a Jew. To these hints', conclusions' and requirements' we now turn.

As a Jew in Hungary in 1944, Soros was in serious danger of deportation. George Soros | Jewish Virtual Library

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    1) satan imitates Jesus to confuse people.

2) The anti-christ will be single, not 'knowing' woman.....just like Jesus. A virgin. That is Scripture.

3) The anti-christ will be between the ages of 30 - 33 years old.

4) The anti-christ will be charismatic.

5) The anti-christ will be nice a nice looking man.

1) Of course satan will confuse the population as he is the author of confusion. satan always has some truth in his lies, so that man falls for what he says.

2) I am sure that George Soros is not a virgin concerning women.....OR, the anti-christ could be gay. If he is, this will play into the world's recognition of a gay leader, which would be very well received. Just a thought.

3) My gut on the age is from once again he wants to appear to be 'The Messiah,' at first, anyway. Well, most people know, or think they know, that Jesus was a young man, so to pull off the farce, he will be young.

4) Reading Scriptures, wherever Jesus was, a crowd followed. Jesus blew minds with His knowledge of The Father, and knowing Old Testament Scriptures. Jesus had a way of captivating the people with truth. Look how He defused the situation of the adulteress. "He who is without sin, cast the first stone."

5) Why do people listen to the handsome man? Does his words hold more weight? The handsome or beautiful people are paid to act in commercials.....their face sells more products. Hollywood uses handsome and beautiful people to make movies. Do their words sway people? Yes. It's called escapism.

Now, after all of that, do I think that George Soros will be the anti-christ? No. The false prophet? No. He's just a very rich old man who tries to control the world with his money. It doesn't always go his way. How do I know? Because, Donald Trump is President of the United States. Where are my bananas!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Reactions: mightymen

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2016
    No you didn't kill it. I was just too lazy to look stuff up. Sorry...

Ok so Matthew 24:36-"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, buy my Father only."

So nobody knows, not even Satan. Therefore it makes sense that Satan would always have someone with all of the scriptural qualifications waiting to fill the slot. And then we also see in 1 John 4:3-"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now it is already in the world." In these verses John is attributing the work of false prophets to the spirit of antichrist. Also note:

1 John 2:18-"Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time."

And 2 John 7-"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist."

There is also an article in my study Bible tying to 1 John 2:22-kinda long but here goes...

The term antichrist refers to anyone usurping the place of Christ or opposing Christ. But the title of "the Antichrist" identifies a person who emerges during the Great Tribulation to lead Satan's strategy on earth. The term is used five times in the New Testament and only by John, although the Antichrist of the Great Tribulation is identified by many other names and titles in Scripture: "that Wicked" (2 Thess. 2:8); "the son of perdition" (2 Thess. 2:3); the willful king (Dan. 11:36). He is chiefly depicted in the Scriptures as an immensely powerful political leader. He apparently heads the revived Roman Empire, but will not be revealed until after the rapture (2 Thess. 2:3).

So does George Soros possess an antichrist spirit? He sure isn't on Jesus' side so sure. Is he THE bad dude? I don't think he's that charismatic so probably not but I do believe that the power of the Holy Spirit residing in believers is restraining whoever it is and keeping it from being revealed, and the only way to rid the world of the presence of the Holy Spirit is to rid it of believers...

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    I concur. I believe Soros has an anti-christ spirit, but he is not the one who was foretold in Scripture. Having said that, I believe he is right in the middle of what is going on in America. He stays in the shadows while he hires people to disrupt. Just think of what all his money could do to help the world, but he, as I said, has an anti-God spirit. :danger:Since Jesus and the Father are One, I just call it like it is.:(

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    In my first post Soros said "or else face the consequences" kind of get the impression that he's some sort of WORLD LEADER - ? Little bit more than just a person with a spirit of Antichrist. Like Antichrist spirit who has power over other Antichrist spirits. Not saying he is but not saying he is not.

Speaking to a packed audience at his annual dinner at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Soros warned large multinational corporations to hold off from doing any business in the United States until he’s ended Trump’s presidency – or else face the consequences. George Soros vows to ‘take down President Trump’ - Mirrorspectrum

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    Soros is an Antichrist, but not the Antichrist, just a tool of Satan for sure

I so totally agree!:danger:
    I couldn't say he is or is not!

But I can read all about him on the internet. So far IMO he fits the profile.

soros takes countries down - Google Search

Well, I can say it. I've studied Revelation for years. In my gut, besides organs and pianos, I know he will be younger than Soros, and when he speaks, people will listen. He will spin, weave, and dodge all questions! He sure had a shock when Hillary didn't become the president. Pray for the safety of our President! He's going to need some help....a hedge of warrior angels!

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    5) Why do people listen to the handsome man? Does his words hold more weight? The handsome or beautiful people are paid to act in commercials.....their face sells more products. Hollywood uses handsome and beautiful people to make movies. Do their words sway people? Yes. It's called escapism.

The anti-christ will be able to mesmerize people. The mug of George Soros couldn't mesmerize a turnip! Young (30-33 years), very attractive, can stop people in their tracks with one glance, (George Soros couldn't stop anything.....even with his billions....just ask Hillary) and beautiful eyes! Put all of that together with power, you got yourself an anti-christ! Now it could be that George Soros 'accidentally' finds this person to set them up and back him with his money. I'm not saying that he doesn't play a part in all of it. He very well could. As a matter of fact, that makes a lot of sense. I'll concede you that. :thumb:

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Aramaic Bible in Plain English - Revelation 13:16

16 And it will cause all, small and great, rich and poor, Masters and Servants, to be given a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 That no one may buy or sell again except one who has on him the mark of the name of The Beast or the number of its name. 18 Here is wisdom, and whoever has a mind in him, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man -- six hundred and sixty six.
    Cyborgs at work: employees getting implanted with microchips

The syringe slides in between the thumb and index finger. Then, with a click, a microchip is injected in the employee's hand. Another "cyborg" is created

Swedish startup hub Epicenter. The company offers to implant its workers and startup members with microchips the size of grains of rice that function as swipe cards: to open doors, operate printers, or buy smoothies with a wave of the hand.

The injections have become so popular that workers at Epicenter hold parties for those willing to get implanted.

"The biggest benefit I think is convenience," said Patrick Mesterton, co-founder and CEO of Epicenter. As a demonstration, he unlocks a door by merely waving near it. "It basically replaces a lot of things you have, other communication devices, whether it be credit cards or keys."

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    I do wonder why people take revelation so literally, when it's not some literal road map of some time future.

What does revelation say:

"Blessed are those who HEAR and OBEY what is written in it" (it = the words of this prophecy)

There is a directive.. something we must know/understand clearly and then obey..

Revelation isn't a scare tactic.. it's showing you something in a prophetic light, a true face if you will, of good and evil.

But there is something that MUST be taken away with understanding, and that thing isn't omg is George Soros going to be some future anti-christ..

It's the true nature of Jesus, it's the entire bible in synopsis if you will.. it's who we are, it's who He is, and showing what He has really given to us and who satan is in relation..

It's the most beautiful book of the entire bible - not scarey, not frightening, and should never make you analyse public figures, (horrible natures or not), as if they were come to take your salvation.

If you are truly saved and filled with the Holy Spirit, then the book of revelation is not the Tim Lehay version of the future.

My advice to you is to do the first thing revelation says, and that is to figure out what it is you are supposed to UNDERSTAND and OBEY in that book..

If you cannot figure it out..then Ask, Seek, and I guarantee you when you do the asking and seeking with your whole heart, you will be given the Found..

Isreal was called such, because he OVERCAME.. and that is the entire point of Revelation.. overcoming..

Last edited:
    Reactions: mightymen

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Here's my take on the book of Revelation - mind you its an opinion based on who God is.

Revelation is unique In that it is the only book in the Scriptures that deals with what is yet to come. While OT is a historical record and NT is the new covenant established with the Blood of Jesus. Which has already taken place 2000 years ago, we as believers are assured our Salvation - its a free gift that is not earned.

Revelation is a warning! I do not doubt that. How we receive it is up to each one of us. "There is nothing to fear but fear it self". Prior to the second coming we should do all we can for the Kingdom of our God. Revelation brings up MARKERS - SIGNS in time - its the reality we live in called time. If we get Revelations wrong we know we can change our thinking and do it right. Some parts of this book I have a hard time understanding and yet others are out front in my face like where it says mark. Though I'm not sure if it a physical mark or one in our mind and heart of the spirit of truth which all believes do have, kind of favor the last. Its that hope desire to please God and proclaim His words as He said in the book called the Bible.

Mark 13: 36 lest, coming suddenly, he find you asleep.

Mark 16:15 And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature"

We should know what is to come so we can be effective servants of the Lord. I know when I travel I look at a map and look where I'm at and where I'm going - Turn left, go straight and turn left again. Any time I make a mistake I'm able to look at the map and make the necessary correction. No map and I'm LOST.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Here's my take on the book of Revelation - mind you its an opinion based on who God is.

Revelation is unique In that it is the only book in the Scriptures that deals with what is yet to come. While OT is a historical record and NT is the new covenant established with the Blood of Jesus. Which has already taken place 2000 years ago, we as believers are assured our Salvation - its a free gift that is not earned.

Revelation is a warning! I do not doubt that. How we receive it is up to each one of us. "There is nothing to fear but fear it self". Prior to the second coming we should do all we can for the Kingdom of our God. Revelation brings up MARKERS - SIGNS in time - its the reality we live in called time. If we get Revelations wrong we know we can change our thinking and do it right. Some parts of this book I have a hard time understanding and yet others are out front in my face like where it says mark. Though I'm not sure if it a physical mark or one in our mind and heart of the spirit of truth which all believes do have, kind of favor the last. Its that hope desire to please God and proclaim His words as He said in the book called the Bible.

Mark 13: 36 lest, coming suddenly, he find you asleep.

Mark 16:15 And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature"

We should know what is to come so we can be effective servants of the Lord. I know when I travel I look at a map and look where I'm at and where I'm going - Turn left, go straight and turn left again. Any time I make a mistake I'm able to look at the map and make the necessary correction. No map and I'm LOST.

Your opinion of who God is might be slightly different than my own, same with salvation.

As while salvation is a gift that God gives to His own, I don't believe everyone will be saved, nor do I believe salvation is a magic sentence that you say in order to get into heaven. I believe the magic sentence people will be those whom Jesus said will say Lord Lord did I not prophecy in Your Name, to which He will say, I NEVER knew you, away from me evildoers..

This says a lot..it says, there are people who prophecy and even work miracles who believe they are saved so much they will argue they belong in heaven. Yet.. they aren't saved.. Jesus NEVER knew them..

When you are saved, it's so much more than a sentence, Jesus enters your heart, you become filled with the Holy Spirit, and these two events changes your entire life, and it shows, and shows naturally.

Revelation shows many things.. first, it shows us who are enemy is, and it's not the George Soros's of the world, it's our own selves..

Jesus came to set us free from sin.. free is free indeed. We are no longer slaves to sin.. we are free of the bonds of sin.

So we have something to overcome.. sin. We have something to fight, it's our own nature which is at odds with His nature.

What is sin? Anything that we put before Him, anything that we are a slave to.. What is worship? Putting something first before anything else.. it's a love that puts that thing first.. this is why people are said to worship money, it's possible to worship inanimate things due to their sheer importance in our hearts and minds.

The number of the beast IS the number of man.. not the number of A man.. but man.. our greatest enemy is ourselves.. often, we worship ourselves..

We are the temple of the living God.. we aren't waiting for a third temple, we ARE the temple of God.. the picture is beautiful when we all, from the first to the last of people who are and will be saved, make up that temple..

That temple is finished, with the very last soul God creates who will be saved in their lifetime, upon their salvation.

It's not a temple built with hands, it's not made from rock and stone.. We are the temple of the living God.. it's not a temple that can be destroyed, it's not a temple that Satan can prevail against, because it exists in the Kingdom of God - a Kingdom not of this world. (Live in the world, without being of the world) it's gates are always open, it's light is the light of God and it is never dark there..

So long as people look for worldly things, they are lost - and they will never see the end coming, because they are looking in the exact wrong direction.

I'm sure they will try to recreate that roadmap they so wish for.. but it cannot prevail, because it's from man, and not God..

God gave us a road map, and it's signs cannot be recognized when your looking for His Kingdom in the wrong place.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread