Possible to convert SB to SB(M)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mezzio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
i saw there's now a mechanical silver bullet out in the world now. I've got my OG silver bullet sitting in my vape box collecting dust and scratches... So would it be possible to send it back and have it converted?

Unfortunately I can't even give the device away with the way everything's advanced in the last 5 years, I'd like to use it, but not willing to go back to Yeti atomizers gain, lol.

mezzio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Bummer :(. Guess I'll just have to get a new spring for it and put it on display, lol. Would have been awesome to have an Old school mod while wing able to use it with newer attys, lol

Figured I might as well ask just in case it was, but would have never known if it wasn't asked :)

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
Bummer :(. Guess I'll just have to get a new spring for it and put it on display, lol. Would have been awesome to have an Old school mod while wing able to use it with newer attys, lol

Figured I might as well ask just in case it was, but would have never known if it wasn't asked :)

i totally feel your pain. I so very much want my purple SB to turn into an SBM, but it isn't doable :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread