Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
[URL='https://www.ciggo.com/banshee_clean_version.zip' said:
Clean Version[/URL] no more letter some out after vaping"

Gotta love Chinglish. LOL.

Waiting on mine. When the "baby" and "love u" text shows up, I`ll just get the miss`s attention and......... blow...... her......... mind! LOL.

AndrewVape

Feb 22, 2017
Hey, so I'm curious to know if anyone else had the same problem I ran into after an update. I used the update from the webpage titled "clean version". The only thing this update did was make it so pushing the two wattage adjustment buttons only lock this device now. previously, other buttons would do that, and now I can't find any other arrangement of buttons that will allow me to enter the update section, therefore, not only am I stuck with "love u", but I can no longer update. I find this frustrating because I like the mod, just not the silly words.

AndrewVape

Feb 22, 2017
No, everything worked fine during the update. Not only can't I enter the update section, but I can't put it in stealth mode, nor and I power it off. I contacted the manufacturer, seller, and scoured the internet to no resolve.

UPDATE !!!! HOPE THIS WILL HELP SOMEONE IN THE FUTURE. PREVIOUSLY I HAD AN ISSUE WHEN I UPDATED TO THE CLEAN VERSION. IT ACTED FUNNY AND THE ORIGINAL BUTTONS USED TO GET INTO UPDATE MODE NO LONGER WORKED. MANY OTHER ODD THINGS HAPPENED AS WELL. THE FIX? PUSH AND HOLD ALL THREE BUTTONS FOR 5 SECONDS UNTIL IT ENTERS UPDATE MODE, THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE AS YOU WOULD LIKE. THANKS FOLKS!!!

AndrewVape

Feb 22, 2017
Doesn't work for me. This thing is just a pain to update as well. That may only work under factory settings. I think they are using firmware that may work with this and the neon as well, which changes the buttons around, or may not be 100% compatible. Overall, it is my favorite mod. I like it better than any of them, and I have had about a dozen different ones throughout the years. I ONLY HATE THE STUPID LOVE U AND DESIGNS! Uses too much battery. :(

***Want to add that I am using a Griffin 24 plus atty and this thing is super smooth at .24 ohms and flat claptons.

MadTemp

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
Am I the only one that has n80 tc on their dna75/200 or 60/250 devices? It's just in the chip limit but it works (use 2 points like if it was tcr on EScribe) that's as accurate as it gets as of now, there is speculation about EScribe chips doing kanthal tc but it's programmed to detect it so even if you use the tcr, it will recognize it's kanthal and turn tc off as it would be too inaccurate. (20 degrees off all times)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread