Primer fluid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

khawk77

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
Alabama
So I ordered these atty's from a supplier that I've never tried before...they call them dse 510's instead of joye 510 but I got them for such a good deal, I bought 5. I got them in the mail today and instantly blew one out. I added juice as I normally would, but it was like instant sinus congestion!!:shock: Could it be primer fluid or is something else going on here? And how can I fix it?

77fro

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2010
C T
bombdropsvapor.com
iv had this problem before with cheap attys my best advice is stay away from them.
but sence you have them you need to get them to work, know how that feells
put them in hot water for about ten min then blow them out and let dry and then when you go to use double you amount of juice put like 6 drops..
hope that helps

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
or toss them in some everclear (or the highest proof vodka you can get in your state.)

Agitate them (no, don't call them names, stir them. I use a jewelry cleaner) then take them out and let them dry.

Prime as 77fro said. (I usually put 6 drops of unflavored (but you could use flavored if you have a way to separate your flavors) on them to store, then another 3 of what flavor I want when I take then out of the storage box to use them)

Huggers ~ P

similost

Mar 9, 2010
Alexandria VA
I take my new attys and run them under the faucet, blow them out a couple times run a little more water, blow out again from both ends.. Do this until you think they are clean.

Then I drip about 4 drops in the atty put on a cart and enjoy. No nasty flavors.

I don't understand the part where eveyone lets their attys dry over night? I blow them out well then saturate with juice and they work great...

g123456e

Jan 20, 2010
Kentucky
I take my new attys and run them under the faucet, blow them out a couple times run a little more water, blow out again from both ends.. Do this until you think they are clean.

Then I drip about 4 drops in the atty put on a cart and enjoy. No nasty flavors.

I don't understand the part where eveyone lets their attys dry over night? I blow them out well then saturate with juice and they work great...
So you don't drain them at night? I am a newb and thought that was what was done for longevity. Instead when you get them you clean them and then store them with ejuice until you are ready to use them? How often do you clean them in between?

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
I used to, but got over it. I'd burn clean them, everclear clean them, coke clean them, it was endless.:rolleyes:
I don't clean them except for initially now. When they start losing vapor, I pitch 'em. :D
I have more than enough headaches, don't need to make them for myself.;)
I use 6V and regularly kill them. Meh, still cheaper than analogs:pervy:
If they last 2 weeks, I'm thrilled.:D

bionic1

Feb 9, 2010
N/A
I usually buy 30 - 50 at a time. I throw them in, let them soak, toss them to dry then when I have time, primer them and put them away.
Easy-peasy
lol..same as I..
usesmiley.png
:D

similost

Mar 9, 2010
Alexandria VA
So you don't drain them at night? I am a newb and thought that was what was done for longevity. Instead when you get them you clean them and then store them with ejuice until you are ready to use them? How often do you clean them in between?

I'll soak mine in vodka every 3 or 4 days, then rinse them with water, then blow them out well, then prime with 4 or 5 drops and use it. I don't dry mine over night like I hear so many talk about and haven't had a problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread