Primer fluid or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

khawk77

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
Alabama
So I ordered these atty's from a supplier that I've never tried before...they call them dse 510's instead of joye 510 but I got them for such a good deal, I bought 5. I got them in the mail today and instantly blew one out to remove primer fluid. I added juice as I normally would, but it was like instant sinus congestion!!:shock: Could it be primer fluid or is something else going on here? And how can I fix it?

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
So I ordered these atty's from a supplier that I've never tried before...they call them dse 510's instead of joye 510 but I got them for such a good deal, I bought 5. I got them in the mail today and instantly blew one out to remove primer fluid. I added juice as I normally would, but it was like instant sinus congestion!!:shock: Could it be primer fluid or is something else going on here? And how can I fix it?

What do you mean by sinus congestion?

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US

All I can say is that I too have some "DSE"/SLB 510 attys that have the same problem after a vodka soaking to remove the primer fluid, the nasty taste still exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread