pro tank 2....

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by morbidsanity, Aug 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. morbidsanity

morbidsanity Full Member

Aug 3, 2013
    san jose
    so i got a pro tank 2, its main gripe with it is it feels like im sucking in more air than vape, i like a more tighter draw,i have a 2.4 ato, what can i do to remmedie this? whats a good setting for my evic?
  2. Tvan

Tvan Super Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 26, 2013
    Do you have a trim ring and is it grooved? I ask because mine has a flat surface and have been thinking about getting a grooved one to loosten up on the draw.
  3. bikerbeagle

bikerbeagle Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2009
    Wichita, KS USA
    The airholes for Protanks/Protank IIs are on the base (the part you screw your coil head into, then screw into the tank) right at the top of the 510 threading. There are 3 of them. You can try plugging one (or more) of these airholes - break off a toothpick inside the hole - to see if that works for you. Smoktech also makes an Air Flow Regulator you can use to ...duh ...control airflow to the tank.

If you don't care to get a lecture on ohms law, learn the "rule of 2" ...take your coil ohms and add 2 (2.4ohms + 2 = 4.2v), then adjust in .1 increments up or down for taste.
  4. StarDose

StarDose Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2013
    I normally set my protanks at 9w but a couple juices I go as low as 8w.
  5. yo419g0tamin

yo419g0tamin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2013
    westland, mi
    An air flow controller is the best fix, on a ego a puritank/protank will be very airy but on a provari it will flush mount and become very tight.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.