Problem with Vaporesso cCell Coils

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by Ansor71, Mar 3, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Robfisher

Robfisher Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 21, 2014
    Durban, South Africa
    @Vapeyourlungsout I'm sure Vaporesso are well aware of the airlock issue... it's been a problem from the first cCell released. It's not just related to ceramic coils (although it seems to be worst with ceramics) and it's a problem that plagued me with most of the tanks with commercial coils... some people never have the problem... but it has driven me to give up on tanks with commercial coils and now pretty much only use RTA's now.

Asking for a video is just a load of crap... I'm going out on a limb here and saying you are not the first person on the planet to have the issue!

Why the hell they don't just come out and say they are aware of the issue and tell you to loosen the top fill cap...

Same story with thier crap cCells they came out with... they never admitted producing a really bad batch of cCells.

Such a pity because Vaporesso have real potential and some really great products but they dodge issues and don't reply to emails when they know they have to admit an issue exists!

2. Vapeyourlungsout

Vapeyourlungsout New Member

Dec 23, 2016
    @Rob Fisher Great thanks for your reply.
    It's good but at the same also sad to hear that others are experiencing this issue and that vaporesso is ignoring their customers.
    Do you mind if I use your reply in my complaint against vaporesso?

In the meantime I am using my [edited] load of euc coils i bought in my melo 3 tanks thanks to the vaporesso sleeve they can fit in melo 3 triton Atlantis.

Thanks a lot for taking the time and the reply.

3. Robfisher

Robfisher Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 21, 2014
    Durban, South Africa
    Sure you can... I emailed them a couple of times and the replies I got caused me to just give up trying to communicate with them.

4. cloudchaser40W

cloudchaser40W Full Member

Jan 7, 2017
    hi y'all...

i was having a hard time with dry hits and burnt hits with the vaporesso cCell coils. (ceramic)

after trying a few things...this is what seemed to be my problem:

i got the setup and used it for what was two bottles of liquid. i got somenew liquid and wanted to clean it, for no reason other tha just wanting the bits to be clean. so i had taken the tank (orc tank on a tarot pro) apart and cleaned it and such. i put it back together and after a few sessions, it started to run dry and burnt hits. not much seemed to fix it (i tried soaking the coil etc).

what seemed to be the problem was one of gravity. the top cap was tight (not tighter than normal, but anyways) and as such, no air got in to allow the juice to flow downwards to the coil. it was a kind of vacuum in the tank and the juice just didn't flow into the coils

so i loosened the top cap a bit...not too loose, but loose enough for what seemed to be a bit of room to allow air in there. WA-LA. juice flowing and it has returned the great hits that i was getting. it's guzzling juice pretty hard, but at least its delivering on what it's capable of.

loosen the top a tad and see if that works for you guys. :D

5. cloudchaser40W

cloudchaser40W Full Member

Jan 7, 2017
    just to update:

what worked previously (previous post) has thus stopped working.

when it is working, the flavor and vape is amazing. but it's hit or miss, and due to that inconsistency, i think im gonna change tanks/coils. the ORC tank can only take those ccell coils. :-(

...today ive gone through a whole 3.5 ml tank and got very little flavor out of it. where in the heck did that liquid go? maybe i should try eating the coil. i'll post the results.

UPDATE: metal-y taste. silicon and ceramic leaves some bits in between my teeth. but i like the metal crunch. flavor is amazing.

UPDATE: j/k guys