1. Hi Guest,

Many thanks for signing up to ECF.

Until you have made your first 5 posts, you can only start new threads in the new members forum. It's nothing personal, just the best way we've found to stop spammers!

product shipping?

Discussion in 'GotVapes' started by Evilminded, Feb 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evilminded

Evilminded Full Member

Hello, I was wondering if I buy a product do I have to get it shipped to my house? Reason I ask, is because I live 5 minutes away from the contact address on the GV site. Would hate to have to pay shipping for less than 3 miles away. Any information will be great. Thanks

2. VapingTurtle

VapingTurtle ECF Guru Verified Member

Only Dannoman can answer, but I believe he has stated in the past, no local pick-up.

I'm really sorry that you have to live in Texas. Better luck next life.

3. Evilminded

Evilminded Full Member

Say what? Texas is the best state to live in I.M.O. and if Dan does not want to sell face to face with vapers in his area, its his loss not mine. My money sepnds just fine at other shops in the area.

4. VapingTurtle

Let Danno answer ya, not me. ;)

Drive Friendly!

5. nathkiira

nathkiira Ultra Member

well to be fair GotVapes isn't a brick and mortar .. its just not set up for face to face sales.. tho if you do order and choose the first class mail option it should arrive the next day, being local ..don't hold me to that as i may be wrong.

6. VapingTurtle

Ya see... none of us can be sure about Texans.

I'd say if it weren't for beef, oil, GotVapes, Wendy Davis, and a certain cowgirlie deep in the Piney Woods, give Texas back to Mexico.

7. keelalagirl55

keelalagirl55 Supplier Associate

Stop teasin the Texans....you silly turtle :laugh:

8. rdsok

rdsok Vaping Master Verified Member

Yeah like really... leave'm for us Okie's to tease... :D

9. woody55

woody55 Supplier Associate

Hey, I have to be nice to Okie's too! I have family in Okieland! LOL

To Evilminded: Hey guy, I am sorry but no we don't do pickups. We are not setup for it. We have bandied around the idea of a B&M but not at this time. Sorry!

10. Evilminded

Evilminded Full Member

To Evilminded: Hey guy, I am sorry but no we don't do pickups. We are not setup for it. We have bandied around the idea of a B&M but not at this time. Sorry![/QUOTE]

meaning you dont have the proper permits or licences?

11. dannoman

dannoman Forum Supplier

omg go skeeterssss........... haha you're in Sugar Land...sorry but the reason we don't do locals is because we are not setup in a store front but if you get an order in by 2:30pm or so our time you'll have it almost def in your box by next day or morning :)

meaning you dont have the proper permits or licences?[/QUOTE]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.