Not open for further replies.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Hello

Can you assign me any serial # that will be in the second batch, unless one has become available in batch 1. I am not picky, just want to be in the VIR waiting line. Seller FMS please.
Aruga

Hi Aruga,

I picked for you the number 833, I hope this number is ok for you :)

If you prefer another number, you can check the available numbers here:

Proteus Available Serial Numbers

No. 833 is now reserved to aruga, seller: FMS.

Reactions: breminator

aruga

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
VA
Reactions: Ariel_MX

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
My friend wanted to get a number in the list, but does not have 5 posts to post in this thread.
can I ask to reserve for him any lowest available number for shipment via esmokeguru?
his nickname is vvs
thank you

Yes, the lowest available number was 762:

No. 762 is now reserved to vvs, seller: esmokeguru.

You're welcome :)

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Hi Ariel
i Have make an reservation on Italian forum esigarettaforum for Proteus = Bitfumo . for serial 765, i make also here ;)
Thx so Much

Hi Jean,

sorry, the number 765 is already reserved to Andreas1175, he reserved it long time ago, as you can see on the old thread: The Official GG P&P Serial Number Request Thread | E-Cigarette Forum that was administered by Major, his last update was on Monday, June 11th, 2012, 2044 (8:44 PM) EDT, and the number 765 was already reserved to Andreas1175.

Maybe you were looking at the row number on the google spreadsheet (row number 765 corresponds to the serial number 764).

Do you mind if I reserve for you the number 764 ? (or any other number of your election, of the available serial numbers).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread