Status
Not open for further replies.

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
These two are my fanciest. From VTip on Etsy. S'posed to be $30 each, but he threw in the green one for free since he lagged on shipping the orange swirl one out.

YqiiA6E.jpg

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
I read that you have received the tank. Has the tip arrived? Pictures please!
The tank arrived and I really thought the dolphins tip would come today but it did not... The teal tip looks nice actually... But I will post a pic with the etsy tip....just wait...it will be goooood!!!

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
I read that you have received the tank. Has the tip arrived? Pictures please!

Arrived today!! Great tip and colors are great. Done with my dolphins tank and will use every time they play!! Go Fins
null_zps4fc16482.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
Arrived today!! Great tip and colors are great. Done with my dolphins tank and will use every time they play!! Go Fins
null_zps4fc16482.jpg

Need the green juice then be done!!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Judging from the Unicorn Blood and the Krankberry I have, the picture is a little over saturated - but just barely. The lighter green is Ectoplasm and the darker one in Gummy Blood.

fuzion-vapor-juice.jpg

Fuzion Vapor e-Juice

Is the Unicorn Blood like a fruit punch flavor? My favorite fruit punch flavor is DNA from Rx Vapors. Extremely flavorful and one of my top 3 flavors.

I've tried Fusion Vapors Gummy Bear, because I like the candy and I wanted a red-colored e-liquid for one of my tanks; it's ok, not one of my favorites and I won't order it again. I've tried and liked Ecto Cooler from another vendor and like it.

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Is the Unicorn Blood like a fruit punch flavor? My favorite fruit punch flavor is DNA from Rx Vapors. Extremely flavorful and one of my top 3 flavors.

I've tried Fusion Vapors Gummy Bear, because I like the candy and I wanted a red-colored e-liquid for one of my tanks; it's ok, not one of my favorites and I won't order it again. I've tried and liked Ecto Cooler from another vendor and like it.

It's very sweet, sort of like a fruit punch, I'm not really sure. I've got to try it in a few more devices to decide what I think about it. It smells great and tasted yummy when I got a drop on my finger, but I'm still trying to decide if I like vaping it. I have it in a tank with a "poppy" sort of carto and I can't tell if I'm vaping it or getting juice in my mouth - I know that sounds weird - it tastes good, but I want to make sure I'm not really drinking it.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Sorry, thought it was there!!
null_zpse815921b.jpg

I see it now. Wow! That is a trip! I like it! Is it just me or does it look like it has a dolphin face?

Maybe it's the lighting, but the caps look more blue-teal, than green-teal. I think you should get a bottle of Krankberry (blue) along with the green juice to see if it looks better, or mix them together.

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
Thanks Bad and Oce!! Yes, the caps do appear to be a little more bluish and I'm going to Vape the juice in the tank and change put colors to see what it looks like then. Weird thing but I can't see the pics now!! I may have moved some pics arpund in photobucket, I'll go check!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
It's very sweet, sort of like a fruit punch, I'm not really sure. I've got to try it in a few more devices to decide what I think about it. It smells great and tasted yummy when I got a drop on my finger, but I'm still trying to decide if I like vaping it. I have it in a tank with a "poppy" sort of carto and I can't tell if I'm vaping it or getting juice in my mouth - I know that sounds weird - it tastes good, but I want to make sure I'm not really drinking it.

It's very strong and it needs to steep. I like to add it to other juices to perk them up.

I don't know if I'm ordering it again, though.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
you know...mine are colour coded so i remember the flavors in the tanks!
Like baditude...Ive never liked metal in my lips, I do think it affects the flavor.
I just make a mental note that blues are berry type/fruit flavors...amber/orange/copper are the coffee type
flavours, and so on. My own little idiocentric ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread