Provari / Battery weirdness

Status
Not open for further replies.

vang0gh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Plainfield, IL, USA
Your best bet would be to get a Sigelei ZMAX. It is a much better mod and doesn't have any of these problems you have with the provari. I sold mine and had enough to get a zmax and protanks and lots of juice. You won't be sorry, you can get a much better mod that will last longer, work better, provide a better vape, and you will have money left over for other things.

I own a Sigelei ZMax telescoping V3 flat top and a Provari. If I had to give up one or the other, the ZMax would go. Don't get me wrong. It's a very nice mod for the money. But, it's just not in the same league as a Provari.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
Your best bet would be to get a Sigelei ZMAX. It is a much better mod and doesn't have any of these problems you have with the provari. I sold mine and had enough to get a zmax and protanks and lots of juice. You won't be sorry, you can get a much better mod that will last longer, work better, provide a better vape, and you will have money left over for other things.

Ummmmmm...no, I don't think that is the solution. Even if I has that issue on either of my ProVari's.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I own a Sigelei ZMax telescoping V3 flat top and a Provari. If I had to give up one or the other, the ZMax would go. Don't get me wrong. It's a very nice mod for the money. But, it's just not in the same league as a Provari.

It all comes down to personal preferences really. Both devices are nice working gadgets. I personally prefer VW to VV so Provari was out of the question from the get go. I ended up with a vamo which I don't regret. For a second large battery device I am looking at the Zmax. Nothing wrong with the Provari it just does not meet my personal needs.

GraceH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2013
A, A
A pencile eraser is really good at cleaning electrical contacts from oxidation. My hubby is a electronics and wiring god (i maybe slightly bias lol). I have revived may'a Nintendo64 games by taking an eraser to the contacts. I haven't needed to clean my provari contacts yet. But I plan to use alcohol with qtips, eraser, alcohol with qtips, in that order.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

I like the Sigelei Zmax a lot, but not quite as much as you do apparently.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Social features? Does it double as a "marital aid" or something? :laugh:

I believe it DOES vibrate.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm heading to the emergency room to have my tongue removed from my cheek.

To the OP. Clean the contacts as described. If that doesn't work, contact ProVape. Even if you have to send it in for service, you'll have it back in one week. Their service is extraordinary.

Leithan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Fort Irwin
A pencile eraser is really good at cleaning electrical contacts from oxidation. My hubby is a electronics and wiring god (i maybe slightly bias lol). I have revived may'a Nintendo64 games by taking an eraser to the contacts. I haven't needed to clean my provari contacts yet. But I plan to use alcohol with qtips, eraser, alcohol with qtips, in that order.
I'll defiantly endorse the pencil eraser, been fixing "broken" radios in the Army with them for years, my soldiers think I'm some kind of radio whisper. If I got a nickel for every tax payer dollar I saved with a No2 pencil eraser id have retired a rich man, years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread