New Provari, possible problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had my new Provari for about 1 1/2 weeks now and for the most part love it. I do have a couple of concerns though.

1. I'm using the Protank 2 with a 1.8 ohm coil, reading about 1.5 ohms on the Provari, and can't adjust the voltage above 3.8 volts without getting an E2 error. I know my version 2.5 is suppose to have a 3.5 amp cutoff, but based on my calculations, even at 4.0 volts, I should only be pulling about 2.7 amps. I'm wondering if I have a problem.
  2. Battery life seems a little short for an 18650 with 2000 mah. I am a pretty heavy vaper, but the low battery light starts flashing after just a couple of hours. The battery will continue to last most of the rest of the day with the light flashing. Even after the battery cuts off completely I have found that by unscrewing the battery cap and tightening it back up it resets the circuitry and continues on. Maybe not so much a problem, just an annoyance.

I'd love to hear some input from some of the other Provari owners and maybe even from Provape.

Thanks

I would be happy to try to help out, although you may have already emailed a support ticket. First, because a dirty contact pin will cause multiple problems with the performance of the ProVari, we always want to be sure it is clean and shiny silver. Lets be sure that is not the issue first. Here is a helpful video on cleaning: ProVari Electronic Cigarette Maintenance - YouTube I hope that helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread