Provari Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my ProVari Mini last week.
Flat silver, extension cap, 2 pairs of all 3 recharg. batteries, base so won't tip, slip grip holder for car, cigar caddy case and now I'm out of money
BUT loving my ProVari
What a difference.
So glad I bought one and "joined the Exclusive Club" IMG_4185.jpg

Reactions: 57chilicat

Hawaii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2014
Houston
If you have juice that falls into the 510 connection of the mini, does it leak into the unit? I have the 510 adapter for the aspire BDC tank and usually there's small drops that trickle down through that pin that goes down into the 510 connection of the mini. Maybe condensation? I'm concerned. Is the Mini leak proof on top?

Hawaii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2014
Houston
I received my ProVari Mini on Wednesday. I bought it used here.

So far, I'm really enjoying it! But I need to get a good sleeve for it so I can put it in my pocket without it firing.

Usually the button needs to be pressed pretty hard to activate. Check out etsy or Ebay for a cool cover that has a button opening. Only drawback is that the button sinks deeper and you'll get frustrated because you probably have to use more effort on it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Baditude

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
I see you can purchase a "tank ring" for the mini what is different from the ring that the mini comes with

This tank ring is for covering up the tapered top cap on the Mini if you use a larger topper like a Kayfun or Russian. Not sure what ring you're talking about that comes with the Mini.

J.R.

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
This tank ring is for covering up the tapered top cap on the Mini if you use a larger topper like a Kayfun or Russian. Not sure what ring you're talking about that comes with the Mini.

J.R.
That's the ring. I would be using a protank mini 2 with a protank adjustable airflow bottom on it 510 thread

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
I got a couple for me and one for my wife a month ago, they were on sale and I figured were great regular use / backups / vapocalypse purchases. Not dissapointed at all. Low power maybe but so solid, elegant, consistent and quiet. Impressed.

I wouldn't call it low power. A 1.5Ω coil at 4.6 volts and your vaping around 14 watts. That's respectable. I run a 1.3Ω coil w/ a K4 on a Provari P3 and it's plenty of flavor and vapor.

I consider my 'older' Provari's still good vapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread