Question on storage (a portable case?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kabong30

Feb 7, 2016
Caddo Mills, TX
Hey folks, anybody have any good ideas on how to store/transport my batteries and tanks? I have a pair of Aspire 1600mah batteries and I'll be carrying 2 or 3 Nautilus mini tanks. You guys use any kind of hard cases or anything for hauling that stuff around? Something that doesn't let everything rattle around?

Reactions: Bandit6

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
1686801-3.jpg

Last year I order two pair of those from fasttech; they came with cases included.
$10.03 Authentic Samsung INR18650-25R 3.6V 2500mAh Rechargeable Li-Ion Batteries (2-Pack) - 35A peak discharge / 22A continuous discharge at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

cases also available separately.

there's this stuff too
1706400-5.jpg

$3.11 EVVA Protective Silicone Case for 18650 Battery (4-Pack) 4-pack - 4 colors at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Reactions: Kabong30

GenericPCusername

Oct 6, 2015
NEPA
When I had a similar setup I used to use a 2 of the eGo cases that normally come with eGo starter kits. I think I got them at a smoke shop actually but I'm sure they can be found pretty easily online. They are hard zipper cases that have a couple of straps that will fit batteries, tanks, and even 10 (or maybe 15mL) bottles of liquid. They also have net pockets that are pretty tight and keep things from rattling around. I haven't used them in a while but maybe it's time to pull 'em out again instead of the haphazard way that I try to carry everything around with me now. Hope I could be of some help!

edit: I thought the Aspire 1600mah batteries you were talking about were eGo style or at least self contained: you'll definitely want battery condoms or a case like edyle posted if they are naked batteries for safety's sake.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
I use an old, small camera bag that is still in good shape. Old enough that one side has compartments for holding film containers, perfect for 4 tanks. The other side has an enclosed pocket perfect for a spare mod. Still leaves room for 1 or 2 dual 18650 battery cases shown in edyle's post and a 30ml bottle or two of juice. Throw in some spare coils in the zippered outer pocket and I'm good to go for a few days.

Reactions: Kabong30
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread