Question re: UPS shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

shsforum

Apr 25, 2017
I have a shipment coming in from overseas to USA. I need advice. I've already been in touch with brokerage and they said it required FDA /Ag clearance but it should be released today based on the info provided. It has the scan "brokerage released, we will give to clearing agency before handoff back to ups". It is at the Philly air hub. Once that package says "import scan" I should be good to go right. I never had something as complex as this before as I don't usually ship non-doc shipments.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I have a shipment coming in from overseas to USA. I need advice. I've already been in touch with brokerage and they said it required FDA /Ag clearance but it should be released today based on the info provided. It has the scan "brokerage released, we will give to clearing agency before handoff back to ups". It is at the Philly air hub. Once that package says "import scan" I should be good to go right. I never had something as complex as this before as I don't usually ship non-doc shipments.
Welcome and glad you joined. I have had great results so far. Lets hope your luck will change on future shipments. I'm guessing, when I keep the total cost (free shipping and no special handling) of the order under $30, things seem to go smoother.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.

I bought a very expensive fishing reel from an Israel based supplier and it got to me in the USA , very smooth transaction , you will be fine .

Side note: If by chance it doesn't arrive and you never get it please disregard the above comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread