Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
One flavor and sweetner=not 4 flavors and no sweetner=yup, yup

No offense ever taken Str8 and I got your back buddy

Wait so your saying MT has 4 flavors and no EM at all ? Right now it taste the same so i wouldnt have a clue in the world what the other flavors would be lol . Btw thanks for be cool and accepting about us trying .I think some vendors wouldnt be happy to help and would probably go have the thread closed . I do loves me my MT . Im gonna work on malty too .I havent had malty since i started vaping so i dont have much to go off . I do have a 15ml bottle of malty i just ordered from you coming though . Maybe TPA malted milk in there ? Although that flavor when i tried it didnt make me think its possible to be in there .

I always thought you were using TPA and DIYFS for your non tobacco flavorings because you posting about them ? I didnt think there were any specialized flavoring companies that werent available to the public .

Btw are most of your juices tobaccos like RY4 or casablanca or do you have a lot of other juices like MT,malty,waffle,dulce ?

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
There is Ethyl in it.......

No worries bro, I once started out the same way as all of you with the DIY and received help way back when so throwing out bones here and there only seems right.

I have quite a few different tobacco bases for the tobaccos and some even have a few in one of them. The only ones that have tobacco are the ones that say tobacco, all the others have no tobacco in them. Its funny cause ive seen a few people reference the Malty as having tobacco in it and thats where te subjectiveness of taste comes into play. Its funny to see so many different variations on what people get out of them. For instance the Casablanca, some say cocoa, some say none, some say pepper some say they dont get it. Lasttango once posted a thing where they tested people for taste with a strip you put on your toungue and some people have a super pallete and taste one thing and others taste nothing at all. We have to keep in mind all the damage we have caused to our taste buds and thats got alot to do with some enjoy my liquids and some say they are very weak in taste. I find most that think they are weak have taste buds that are still damaged from all the years of abuse and havent had a chance for them to recover yet.......

minigoat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
USA
I find most that think they are weak have taste buds that are still damaged from all the years of abuse and havent had a chance for them to recover yet.......

That would be myself, only been off smokes for less than three months. I do not trust my taste buds yet, that and I have been a smoker for so long I really don't have the comparitive taste/smell knowledge. More like a muted glimpse of what things might/should be like. I am really really enjoying how everything is coming back now…

To me, most things taste like ry4 which from what I can assume is the vapors equivalent of chicken. Everything tastes like chicken...

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
Wait so your saying MT has 4 flavors and no EM at all ? Right now it taste the same so i wouldnt have a clue in the world what the other flavors would be lol . Btw thanks for be cool and accepting about us trying .I think some vendors wouldnt be happy to help and would probably go have the thread closed . I do loves me my MT . Im gonna work on malty too .I havent had malty since i started vaping so i dont have much to go off . I do have a 15ml bottle of malty i just ordered from you coming though . Maybe TPA malted milk in there ? Although that flavor when i tried it didnt make me think its possible to be in there .

I always thought you were using TPA and DIYFS for your non tobacco flavorings because you posting about them ? I didnt think there were any specialized flavoring companies that werent available to the public .

Btw are most of your juices tobaccos like RY4 or casablanca or do you have a lot of other juices like MT,malty,waffle,dulce ?

I think I figured out Malty Str8. It is flavored with nothing but EM. Getting the correct ratio is the key to this recipe. When I received my first order of EM crystals, I recognized the smell. I have vaped a lot of Malty and the beauty of that flavor is it's lack of a specific flavor. It's a very enjoyable vape and a perfect palate cleanser. I don't think there is any added flavoring beyond EM, but, I'm humble enough to admit that I might be wrong. :)

Don, thanks for jumping in here and cheering us on!

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I think I figured out Malty Str8. It is flavored with nothing but EM. Getting the correct ratio is the key to this recipe. When I received my first order of EM crystals, I recognized the smell. I have vaped a lot of Malty and the beauty of that flavor is it's lack of a specific flavor. It's a very enjoyable vape and a perfect palate cleanser. I don't think there is any added flavoring beyond EM, but, I'm humble enough to admit that I might be wrong. :)

Don, thanks for jumping in here and cheering us on!

Hmm i wonder if it would be better to use Health Cabin caramel instead of EM for Malty then . Hc caramel tastes like a really concentrated EM but its a flavoring . There must be EM in HC caramel but iv mixed it at 20% before (strong as hell ) lol just to see what happens and it works and tastes stronger than you can go with EM taste wise .I dont see any signs of EM crystal in the HC caramel either and its a light amber color . Im not sure if its just flavoring that tastes like EM or it really has EM in it . All i know is that HC caramel is like Gold for making a good Ry4 juice . It tastes like burnt sugar/cotton candy/toasted caramel . I crossed out the label on the bottle and renamed it RY4 flavoring lol .

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Maybe EM and caramel coloring??

Possibly . Hc caramel is a MUST have though . Its a shame its so hard to get since you gotta order from china . Its definitely one of my most prized flavorings . Good thing HC is so concentrated the 60cent 10ml bottle will last a LONG time .

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
Burnt sugar really dont have anything to do with Ethyl, that is a cotton candy sweet taste but no burnt sugar at all to it unless you burn it LOL

Sure I can post my recipe the Malty and for RY4 and Ejokers at the same time, wait a few minutes and Ill put it up, and the check is in the mail LOL

I've recently taken up the Malty Recreation Torch, as I've got plenty of EM and some Nic I need to use up. As one who is a BIG fan of BWB in general, it's an admirable challenge!

I can tell you that a simple dillution of EM in 50/50 vodka and PG, mixed into base liquid at 15% flavoring ratio isn't it. ;)

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
Many DIYers can taste every flavor and replicate them. SOME, and BW Malty toffee is one, are a real challenge. Many of us enjoy a good challenge and I admit, I have tried MT and have gotten close. Knowing the ingredients and even having a recipe, does not mean that BWB will have their business hurt. I like to "vape out" sometimes and not mix. It is like eating out instead of cooking. Don is a stand up guy for his responses and I applaud him. I also applaud str8 for respecting Don enough to ask before posting. The rest,I will choose to ignore.

I'm the biggest MT freak on ECF....ask Don. lol If I could make it I would still buy his because his will always be the best. Mixing it myself would be REALLY valuable to me so I could have a supply when he's out of stock. But, I don't mess with what works and BWB's MT keeps me off cigarettes. I know it's mental, but it is what it is.

Best wishes to all who are working on the recipe; Don's will always be the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread