Recipes Only (non Nicotine or other premade e-juices)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Thought this might be a good area to list only non Nicotine recipes or recipes that do not involve using other e-juices.

Spice cake:

10ml PG
20 drops apple
20 drops maple
5 drops coconut
5 drops orange cream
2 drops cinnamon

Wonderful!
All flavors are Lorann's
Dan

Last edited:

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Fantacy Base:
50% PGA ( Everclear 190 proof )
50% VG (Wilton Glycerine from Hobby Lobby)

Fantacy Flavor:
Simply add your favorite water based flavoring to Fantasy base.

Fantacy Review:

You can detect a slight throat hit and you can feel vapor during nose exhale. I find Fantasy to be satisfying and relaxing. Fantasy is low viscosity; add more VG if you require higher viscosity. I like to direct drip Fantasy through modified cart with exposed coil. Fantasy produces nice vapor and is not sweet.
I recommend vaping Fantasy as you would smoke an analog pipe; allowing Fantasy to linger in your mouth and nose.
Fantasy is quite nice for a long continuous vaping session.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Fantacy Base:
50% PGA ( Everclear 190 proof )
50% VG (Wilton Glycerine from Hobby Lobby)

Fantacy Flavor:
Simply add your favorite water based flavoring to Fantasy base.

Fantacy Review:

You can detect a slight throat hit and you can feel vapor during nose exhale. I find Fantasy to be satisfying and relaxing. Fantasy is low viscosity; add more VG if you require higher viscosity. I like to direct drip Fantasy through modified cart with exposed coil. Fantasy produces nice vapor and is not sweet.
I recommend vaping Fantasy as you would smoke an analog pipe; allowing Fantasy to linger in your mouth and nose.
Fantasy is quite nice for a long continuous vaping session.

How much everclear are you adding to the PG to get PGA? Somthing like:

30% PG
20% Everclear

Something like that?
Dan

Superstargoddess

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2009
Ohio
Alright, I can't get Everclear in my state, but I do live on the Ohio River, so I can go right across the river and get it in WV at the liquor store. No problem there. I've never even heard of Hobby Lobby, so I don't think that we even have any of those within a 100 mile radius, and I am so not driving to Columbus 100 miles away to get that.

Could you please explain to a noob in very simple terms about what VG is, if this stuff will at all have a risk of hurting my atomizer, and anything else that I may need to know. Sorry if this stuff has been answered before, but I have been up for at least 36 or more hours with like a 30min sleep break so I am a little craptacular right now! I do not know much about measuring and chemistry involved here, but I do have a friend that is pretty smart in that area.

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
190 proof everclear PGA is available in TN but not KY; thats all I know about PGA.

Wilton brand Glycerine (VG) is used for baking and may be available at Micheals or other hobby or cooking supply stores. VG (food grade vegetable glycerin) is also available at health food stores. I would avoid Glycerine targeted for skin care although it is sometimes USP grade which should be ok; I just prefer to use glycerine intended for consumption.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Alright, I can't get Everclear in my state, but I do live on the Ohio River, so I can go right across the river and get it in WV at the liquor store. No problem there. I've never even heard of Hobby Lobby, so I don't think that we even have any of those within a 100 mile radius, and I am so not driving to Columbus 100 miles away to get that.

Could you please explain to a noob in very simple terms about what VG is, if this stuff will at all have a risk of hurting my atomizer, and anything else that I may need to know. Sorry if this stuff has been answered before, but I have been up for at least 36 or more hours with like a 30min sleep break so I am a little craptacular right now! I do not know much about measuring and chemistry involved here, but I do have a friend that is pretty smart in that area.

I agree with emus in looking for a food grade vegtable glycerin. VG does a couple things, it adds more vapor, it produces a sweeter flavor (good for fruit flavors), it is thicker so it will need to be thinned with PGA or distilled water. If you can not find it in any stores in your area, you can get it here in 1 quart bottle for $11.00, or 55gal drum LOL or inbetween.
The Chemistry Store.com Inc: Products & Services

Hope this helps
Dan

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Okay, so how about some more of those non-nic recipes . . . . .

LOL ok so we got off on a tangent, hey I posted one :p

Banana Cherry Jubilee

4ml PG
4ml VG
10 drops Vodka
15 Drops Banana cream
15 Drops Cherry
10 drops Marshmallow
5 drops menthol liquid

Sweet smooth and tasty!
Dan

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA

I alway run my VG very heavy. My juice is like molasses. Attys last for months. I have no proof, but I believe the heavy VG concentration helps atty life.

I get my VG from CVS Pharmacy or Walmart. Skin care section. Each has its own brand.

xLowEndx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2009
Mesa, Arizona
I alway run my VG very heavy. My juice is like molasses. Attys last for months. I have no proof, but I believe the heavy VG concentration helps atty life.

I get my VG from CVS Pharmacy or Walmart. Skin care section. Each has its own brand.

Thats where I get mine . . . I've only messed with it a little and always mixed so water in the get it less thick. If you're not dilluting it I can imagine it still working well . . . ? I'm not to concerned with the atty as I am with the cart. It still holds the same and moves throughout the filler okay? Do you only drip? You understand what I'm getting at.

miketr

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Southern Illinois (rural area)
I grew up with Everclear, and when I moved down to Alabama and met my wife, she was, PGA this and PGA that. I had to ask her what it was. Oh, Everclear. (Or Gem Clear for a lower cost). Dripped a little into my cart tonight with some eLiquid. I'm not getting additional throat hit. Wonder why? Should I be premixing?

miketr

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
I read about using Lorann's on here but my local Hobby Lobby only has a few flavors like Almond and Vanilla, and I wonder about using everyday cooking extracts you buy at the grocery store in eLiquid recipes; like, McCormick brand. For example, I have a clear liquid "Mint Extract" containing ingredients: Alcohol (90%), Water, Oil of Spearmint and Oil of Peppermint. I have a Kroger brand "Imitation Rum" flavor (bottle does not list ingredients). Would these be too weak or have other ramifications I'm unaware of?
Thanks

miketr

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
The Spearmint and Peppermint are both oil- based.....NOT GOOD for your atomizers.

Duly noted, I will keep that in mind. I think the flavoring oils are just an extremely small constituent of the solution, it's mostly grain alcohol apparently, but I don't want to gum up my atty. Thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread