Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
After constantly searching the the forums and other sites; I began to wonder.....why is there not a GOOD online directory for e-juice recipes??? Well, after much thought, I decided to tackle such a site on my own. I am currently in the final stages of development. It's coming together pretty nicely, but I need some advice and beta testers to help debug the site.

You need to check in, probably with the forum suppliers moderator. The site you are promoting contains clickable banner ads and that may be a TOS violation.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ecf-forum-rules/51178-forum-rules.html

Section 28.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I don't know if this will help, but here's a suggestion you might consider. Have a single category for standalone's. Here is an example.
Sub category,Tobaccos:
Cubano
Black Honey
RY4 (Double)
Turkish
Western
555 Type
Mild Black Flavor
etc.

Folks could list their % use with PB+VG and Nic strength vape at. Have the recipe rated by the submitter as their sweet spot with a evaluation of taste. Allow sweeteners, smooth, help blend flavors together,and produce more vapor,etc but no additional flavors. Anotherwords two standalone's. do not belong in this category. A sweetener might be vaped as a standalone but not normally as a main. Rules are problematic, might be better just to define a standalone?
I have not run across a basic category like this in other recipes on the web. I would definitely follow this type of recipe post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread