• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Red Oak Valencia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregH

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
Georgia USA
Well I decided to throw caution to the wind and veer away from my trusty tobacco-inspired flavors (JC Original, Tennessee Cured, and now RO Domestic) and try the Valencia.

I was reluctant since I have never had any interest in vaping fruit or candy flavors. So I ordered only a small bottle to start.

It arrived today. So I loaded up an 808 cartomizer and put it on my Protege. For the first time in almost a year, I have officially made myself slightly ill by vaping too much. I literally could not put it down for over 20 minutes of straight vaping. I had to force myself to stop.

The description on JC's site is spot on: "Cool off with a refreshing splash of orange, then warm up with a spicy kick". That is exactly how I would describe this liquid. The orange is very smooth and is, indeed, refreshing. It's sort of like an orange crush/dreamcicle. But then the kick comes in the form of a very pleasant throat hit.

And for any who are used to only the Original/Tenn Cured/Domestic (especially in the Red Oak line), this liquid is a lot thinner. I don't have a lot of experience with different liquids (I've pretty much been exclusively a JC user), but this is definitely the thinnest liquid I've tried to date.

I will, without a doubt, order more of this. I'll just have to police myself with it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread