rejuice,rejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobyspaw

Nov 23, 2009
PA.
I was using a brand of E-juice that was thicker.It worked good,lasted a long time between refills,just not having the flavor I was looking for. So I'm trying some other liquids and they are ALOT thinner,It seems i cant get a few good drags in and it's time to top off. What do you do about this? Is there something I'm missing here? Am I packing my carts to loose/tight (using fluval,tried blue foam and juice goes right through that) Whats the solution?

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
I have ran into juice that was too thin before... I mixed in some VG to thicken it up. Now this will lessen the flavor a bit, but it will make it thicker so you dont have this problem. As for where to get some, if you dont already have it, if you have a bakery supply store around they will have it. Walmart is a hit or miss, but when they do have it its in the cake decorations section in the part supply isle NOT on the Grocery side (which I still find odd) And you can usually find it at Hobby Lobby in cake decoration/candy making stuff isle.

EDIT: Forgot to say, if you are looking for it in one of those places I use Wilton brand and its just labeled Glycerin, but it is USP grade VG.

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
On average VG based juices will be thicker... What I would recommend trying the Rath Juice from LitecigUSA Most of the flavors are spot on, and they are thick. I would however say that if you are looking for a menthol, do not order their menthol tobacco rath juice. Menthol crystals like to reform in the VG/Distilled water blend they use. At least it did for me. If you want menthol, order the menthol drops from juicy liquid and add them to the juice you want to be a menthol juice. They are much easier to work with and the crystals do not reform as they were dissolved in pure grain alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread