Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Last edited:

Fishcakes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
nj
Come on man. Im sure your wife would rather you spend a little bit more money occasionally than have a constant money pit like smoking cigs. Not to mention the added health benefits from switching to vaping vs smoking. Just be sure to talk to her. Honesty is the best policy man. Cant have your lady upset bro.

And i used to smoke 2-3 packs of cigs a day. At around $8 a pack, thats $5,840 a year on the very low end...

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
Well at this point hiding or trickery won't be of much help. I've been scrolling through Woodvils all day. She'll be fine. I'll probably get a "now what is that?? you're obsessed and have a problem"
I'll remind her I got rid of one :blush: and that I'm still within what I was spending on smokes :rolleyes: I'll probably have to hold off on anything else new for a while.

A little side note, this is how she pays attention... rebuilding the Derringer and she asks "now what'd you get?" I'm thinking "ah crap, she finally realized the Derringer isn't the RM2" .... WRONG.. she was referring to the Ohm meter with 510 connection :lol: I've had that well over 2 months, and I know she's asked about it before, when I told her that, she said "yeah probably, but then I stopped paying attention." She tunes out all things techie and vape related.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Well at this point hiding or trickery won't be of much help. I've been scrolling through Woodvils all day. She'll be fine. I'll probably get a "now what is that?? you're obsessed and have a problem"
I'll remind her I got rid of one :blush: and that I'm still within what I was spending on smokes :rolleyes: I'll probably have to hold off on anything else new for a while.

A little side note, this is how she pays attention... rebuilding the Derringer and she asks "now what'd you get?" I'm thinking "ah crap, she finally realized the Derringer isn't the RM2" .... WRONG.. she was referring to the Ohm meter with 510 connection :lol: I've had that well over 2 months, and I know she's asked about it before, when I told her that, she said "yeah probably, but then I stopped paying attention." She tunes out all things techie and vape related.

Lol. Your wife and mine would prolly get along great man :)

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
Trigger pulled. :w00t:

Woodvil.jpg

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Update: So my Woodvil has been sitting on the table next to me on the couch for like 4 hours. Wife still hasn't noticed it. :cool:
She's noticed it. Just being silent about it, and figuring out how to unleash the wrath. Run man... evacuate. :thumb:

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
She's noticed it. Just being silent about it, and figuring out how to unleash the wrath. Run man... evacuate. :thumb:
I'm with ed101z on this one....not the evacuate part necessarily, but the "she's spotted it" part. She's figuring out what she can get out of the situation.....so don't act like you like it TOO much or she'll figure out how precious it really is and go for the big prize. :lol:

If you haven't figured it out yet....we women notice everything.....EVERYTHING. Sometimes we just don't show our hand until it's the right time.

OR.....she's noticed it, noticed how much you love it, realized how much she actually loves you, and has decided to let it slide. BUT....it could become a HUGE issue at any time in the future, so you'd better be on your best behavior for awhile......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread