This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

REO Swap Thread Part VI: Please read first post.

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by Rhapsodies Fire, Feb 16, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TwistedThrottle

TwistedThrottle Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2014
    Washington
    The hammertone's off and I'm anxiously awaiting my 3rd woodvil! Glad some prefer the metal and some the wood. For me, I gotta have an even balance! Thanks again for the trade![​IMG]
    And I can't wait for the P-67, the missing link!

2. Debadoo

Debadoo ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    you might want to edit this part hun....the first post says you can only trade things that are offered by the supplier. Forgive and ignore me if I'm wrong, but these were done by someone else weren't they?

3. Cliven

Cliven Amused To Death Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2013
    UT
    Hey Chilicat, I've got a trade for you. Pink door for SL Orange? Pm incoming....

muzichead, 57chilicat and Debadoo like this.
  4. coaldriller

coaldriller Bottom Feeder! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2014
    West Virginia
    Looking to trade my 2014 Cocobolo Woodvil for a sl/lp Grand. The woodvil is in Excellent condition and would like a grand in the same.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447610231.278485.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447610252.970041.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447610273.777027.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447610289.027830.jpg
    Would prefer a TRA or a black wrinkle w/new 510

Sent from the land of squonking

Racehorse, TraceyS, Cliven and 4 others like this.
  5. 57chilicat

57chilicat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    Getting a PINK door! Woop! Woop!

6. Robinowitz

Robinowitz Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Looking to trade this Metallic Blue LP Grand (new contacts, just purchased late August from the Modmaster himself) for an SL LP Grand (new contacts) would prefer blue but cool with purple. I've come to find out that I'm more of an SL type of being. This beauty has never left the house. No signs of use. Have run maybe 3 bottles of juice? Am willing to throw in some other Reo item if need be.

Debadoo likes this.
  7. jifjifjif

jifjifjif Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2011
    Vape Canaveral, FL
    Looks nice. You can tell from the delrin insert and magnets that it's virtually unused.

GLWT!

Debadoo and Robinowitz like this.
  8. slickcdb2000

slickcdb2000 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 22, 2011
    Winnsboro, LA USA
    Wanted to ask before I post, may I post a trade thread for BF atties? Odin, marquis and Hellboy.

Cliven likes this.
  9. JC Okie

JC Okie REOnaut Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
    I don't think so... If you can't buy it on the REOs mods website, you can't trade it here.

If you post them as trades in the Classifieds, the Reonauts will find them. ;)

10. coaldriller

coaldriller Bottom Feeder! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2014
    West Virginia
    Spydro and Debadoo like this.
  11. ENAUD

ENAUD Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I have: OG Mini 14500 Anodized REO

Hoping to trade for: 2.1 18500 mini REO

This is a nice mod, but I have two others and really want another 18500 mini 2.1 because I've got a ton of those batteries. Hoping somebody wants to show this old REO some love:)

Sorry, withdrawing this one, scored a hornet and want to pair that with this mod...

element77, Spydro, Debadoo and 5 others like this.
  12. TwistedThrottle

TwistedThrottle Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2014
    Washington
    Perfect pair. As the Nuppin is to the grand, so too is the Hornet to the 14500 mini. Look close at my avatar, you'll see mine in the back row. Good find for ya!

ENAUD, Spydro and JC Okie like this.
  13. Spydro

Spydro Sindoyen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2013
    Spylandia
    Hope you like the Mini/Hornet combo Duane. I bought a new Hornet back when I got my blue ano OG Mini. I don't really care for the Hornet much (and hate carto's) so seldom use the combo. I know I could drill out the Hornet much larger to work for my LDLH's, or have the OG milled to take a Chalice III. Never did either in case I decided to sell them later. With 3 Mini 1.0's running O-16's now the OG/Hornet is a novelty that doesn't take up much space.

ENAUD likes this.
  14. Robinowitz

Robinowitz Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    Edited: I'm thinking I should open up my options for the trade. Yes, an SL Grand would be preferred but I'm also open an SL Mini (LP, new contacts) or a wrinkle, vein or maybe hammer tone. I love the sparkly color but I like something a bit more tactile to grab onto.
    Hope this makes sense. Good day all!

Debadoo likes this.
  15. BadLuckAndTrouble

BadLuckAndTrouble Full Member

Oct 29, 2015
    Fort Worth, TX
    Have an Odin on the way, so I figure I would see if anyone would be interested in swapping a Low Profile RM2 for my RM4, interested in trying some single coil builds.
    Does NOT come with pictured drip tip, just the stock one.

I have 20+ feedback on another Vaping Forum, and would be willing to ship first if you're an established member.
    2016-01-19 20.31.37.jpg

element77, Walter Ego and Debadoo like this.
  16. jifjifjif

jifjifjif Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2011
    Vape Canaveral, FL
    Hello, REOville.

After much thought, I've decided to list my 2015 Woodvil on the classifieds for sale. No bites so far, but I am willing to trade as well.

I've decided I'm more of a metal head than a wood head. What I am looking for is a mint or near mint condition SL/LP Grand and a small chamber atty. I'm a mouth to lung vaper and the RM2 is my go-to atty, but I've realized that the posts are the weak part. I've broken more than one post by tightening the post screw too hard. The post will turn and eventually break. I need something that's a bit better in build quality.

So, in short, an Olittle 16 or chalice 3 or cyclone, etc and a great condition SL/LP Grand is what I'd like and in return, I'll trade my wenge/birdseye maple burl Woodvil with clear-coated brass RM2 and clear-coated brass fire button. I will also include spare springs and two of the soft squonk bottles.

Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks! 20160116_085045.jpg 20160116_085033.jpg 20160116_085018.jpg

17. 57chilicat

Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    Hi everyone! I just got a used REO and it came with a RM5. I am definitely an RM2 single coil person! So if anyone has an LP RM2 they would like to trade for the RM5 feel free to PM me!

JC Okie and Debadoo like this.
  18. puffon

puffon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2014
    The Villages, FL
    Would trade for a 7,8, or 9 ?

Debadoo likes this.
  19. 57chilicat

Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    I think I better stick with the RM2!

JC Okie and puffon like this.
  20. puffon

puffon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2014
    The Villages, FL
    LOL...No, I have a RM2 that I'd trade for a 7,8, or 9.
    Since you prefer single coilers, you probably don't have one tho.
    Good luck with your search chilicat.