Response to NJoy Kings negative posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlenderCrab

Dec 28, 2013
United States
spaceballsrules-

Why should we boycott Totally Wicked? Mind you, I've never had their liquids and have very little interest in what they offer -- but suppose I'm in a distant place and all my stuff disappears and I find a smoke shop with a shelf not-so full of options...

I know this is off-topic for the thread, but it's seemingly jumped the proverbial shark, anyway.

Also, I don't really care, but am curious. I'm also always up for a worthwhile protest. (Also, this seems like a good way to achieve my fifth post.)

Last edited:

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
spaceballsrules-

Why should we boycott Totally Wicked? Mind you, I've never had their liquids and have very little interest in what they offer -- but suppose I'm in a distant place and all my stuff disappears and I find a smoke shop with a shelf not-so full of options...

I know this is off-topic for the thread, but it's seemingly jumped the proverbial shark, anyway.

Also, I don't really care, but am curious. I'm also always up for a worthwhile protest. (Also, this seems like a good way to achieve my fifth post.)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...055-totally-wicked-closes-down-uk-vapers.html

I don't support vaping businesses that don't support the vaping community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread