Review of the Go Go Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Just wanted to give you some thanks! Ive been researching for a while and wanted to find the right PV for me. Needless to say I saw your review and got my GoGo Pro from Cigeasy. While I don't have any other models to compare it to, I am very happy with the GoGo Pro. Like you said, the Battery lasts for days! I've been analog-free for over a week now =)

I am not too happy with the cartos though...it seems like they don't last too long and the flavor goes stale quickly. I was wondering if you could send me a link over here, or via PM if that's not possible, for the cart adapter. I cant find a gogo battery to 510 adapter anywhere, or maybe just being new I don't know what I'm looking for. I've found plenty of adapters, just not that exact one.

Also, what carto are you using? I've seen so many dual coil 1.5, 2.0 ohms, low resistance, etc, i just want to get one that will work! I'm looking for an improved TH like you mentioned. Thanks again!

You might want to try the new Go-go dual coil cartos from discount vapor. They are the only duals with a Go-go connection and work very good!:vapor::2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread