REWARD POINTS & REFERRAL PROGRAM!!!! Earn Points For Money Off Future Purchases!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, Welcome! :vapor:

A referral is not needed to order and you don't get extra points by using one. The person who referred you will get points when you place your first order (it's an incentive to tell people about Smokeless Image). You will get points based on what you order and these can be used for money off future orders.
If you want to help a fellow vaper get some points, here's my referral code...734118. ;)

Enjoy! :vapor:

That's what I meant. Looking to help out a fellow vaper. I will use your code. Is there some way to link your ECF credentials to your SI account?

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
si...as im living in Australia....not sure if im doing the right thing...ive handed out a stack of business cards all over the place.... for over a few months now, that you kindly sent me....I wrote my email address...and said when making a order please quote my email address as a referral...is that ok....or do you think its better I I use my code....maybe that's why I havnt seen anyone order yet.....anyway live and learn ....ive spent many hours talking to people about the volt.... im so glad I read this thread....I didn't understand..:facepalm: silly me....owell!!!!so my code is on my account page ? is that right....many thanks

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
your code or your email is fine :)....they either did not purchase or were not thoughtful enough to put your email in....

si...as im living in Australia....not sure if im doing the right thing...ive handed out a stack of business cards all over the place.... for over a few months now, that you kindly sent me....I wrote my email address...and said when making a order please quote my email address as a referral...is that ok....or do you think its better I I use my code....maybe that's why I havnt seen anyone order yet.....anyway live and learn ....ive spent many hours talking to people about the volt.... im so glad I read this thread....I didn't understand..:facepalm: silly me....owell!!!!so my code is on my account page ? is that right....many thanks

robb01

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2010
Earth
how did I miss this thread?????

*shakes head at self*

Wondered the same thing, :)

TH0bm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread