The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

REWARD POINTS & REFERRAL PROGRAM!!!! Earn Points For Money Off Future Purchases!!

Discussion in 'Smokeless Image' started by Imagine, Apr 20, 2012.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. greasemonky89

greasemonky89 Full Member

May 29, 2013
    Palmdale,CA
    Awesome thanks

A wrench in one hand and my PV in the other.

2. UncleJunkle

UncleJunkle Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2010
    I don't know if this was already mentioned as I don't have time to read the whole thread. However, are you aware that if you use a coupon code for a purchase and you want to redeem your rewards points, your rewards points are reduced by the percentage amount of the coupon code you're using? So as an example, right now with the 30% off Cyber Monday coupon, it reduces each $1 of rewards points to only 70 cents. Is this a glitch or is this the way you want it to work?

3. Imagine

Imagine Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2011
    OHIO USA
    That is the way the system works when it comes to discounts....

4. UncleJunkle

Nov 29, 2010

Interesting. Thanks for the reply.

5. Imagine

Imagine Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2011
    OHIO USA
    it actually used to be set up that you could not redeem points at all during a sale.

6. UncleJunkle

Nov 29, 2010
    I understand. Seems like the best thing to do to maximize your savings would be to probably save your points for when they amount to more of a savings over the discount code that is current at tat point in time.