REWARD POINTS & REFERRAL PROGRAM!!!! Earn Points For Money Off Future Purchases!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I don't know if this was already mentioned as I don't have time to read the whole thread. However, are you aware that if you use a coupon code for a purchase and you want to redeem your rewards points, your rewards points are reduced by the percentage amount of the coupon code you're using? So as an example, right now with the 30% off Cyber Monday coupon, it reduces each $1 of rewards points to only 70 cents. Is this a glitch or is this the way you want it to work?

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 16, 2011
    OHIO USA
    www.SmokelessImage.com
    That is the way the system works when it comes to discounts....

I don't know if this was already mentioned as I don't have time to read the whole thread. However, are you aware that if you use a coupon code for a purchase and you want to redeem your rewards points, your rewards points are reduced by the percentage amount of the coupon code you're using? So as an example, right now with the 30% off Cyber Monday coupon, it reduces each $1 of rewards points to only 70 cents. Is this a glitch or is this the way you want it to work?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread