Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Honestly I only got red because I didn't want to wait. In my mind it was going to take longer to receive since they have to send the 'Vari out for the LED. I read that somewhere but for the life if me can't remember where.

They do have the blue and green LEDs made elsewhere, but I doubt that would make any difference on the lead time. It seems like red might be the least popular color - at least from what I've noticed.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Dang....I am gonna have to clean out the vape barn if I'm gonna get another...I'm running out of room! That's bad.....

Perhaps a redesign of your desk is in order.

563px-Kitchen_cabinet_corner_design_showing_turntable_inside.jpg

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I have 1100 rewards points, which equals to $55. My fingers are itching to buy a white one! Question is do I buy white with blue led, or green or maybe even white with red led for Christmas??????

Reward points? How do you get reward points?

Where do you find them at. I have bought three Provari and I cannot remember reward points.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Reward points? How do you get reward points?

Where do you find them at. I have bought three Provari and I cannot remember reward points.

When you got your ProVaris a card came with it. Anyway, just go to the site and log-in to your account. It has an option somewhere to check your Loyalty Program reward points.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
When you got your ProVaris a card came with it. Anyway, just go to the site and log-in to your account. It has an option somewhere to check your Loyalty Program reward points.

Adding on to what Ocey said- Reward points become valid 30 days after purchase.
Every 20 reward points = $1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread