Led red or blue? Help me please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

j3suss

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2012
N/A
Hello to all! I am going to buy myself my second provari. Now I have one v2 led blue. Though I am a bit disappointed because the logo of provari has disappeared... Now do not be if to buy led blue or red. I have never had led red and the customs is expensive so I am going to buy it in my country because the cost is cheaper that provape + you pay duty. In the shop of my country the difference costs of led red to led blue 26 dollars and the color of the provari would be satín silver.

That I can do? What do they recommend to me? I have my doubts because not... The Whole world to buy the blue led....

Thank you very much

Shorebird

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Strawberry, MD
Hello to all! I am going to buy myself my second provari. Now I have one v2 led blue. Though I am a bit disappointed because the logo of provari has disappeared... Now do not be if to buy led blue or red. I have never had led red and the customs is expensive so I am going to buy it in my country because the cost is cheaper that provape + you pay duty. In the shop of my country the difference costs of led red to led blue 26 dollars and the color of the provari would be satín silver.

That I can do? What do they recommend to me? I have my doubts because not... The Whole world to buy the blue led....

Thank you very much

The red display is very sharp and easy to see.
You can send the extra $$ to me if you MUST spend the money.

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
i have a provari 2.5 with red led...under no circumstance have i ever had to cover the sun with my hand to see the LED display. The red is sharp and you can view it under any type of lighting. I however want a blue led just cause i like the color blue. My next provari will be blue led :)
I have the blue LED, and my next one will be red. :) Just because.

Lisa66

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Florida
I have both red and blue. My first mini was red so I got the blue on the second one. I can see both clearly whether inside or outside. To me, it doesn't really matter as long as I can read it. Your thumb or finger covers the button while you are using it, anyway. Appearance-wise, accessories are what makes a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread