Status
Not open for further replies.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
To change flavors, I wouldn't bother to be honest. Within a few vapes of changing the flavor, the new one will overpower the old one. I just put the new flavor in and vape away. I might give the whole tank (but not the head) a quick rinse if I am changing from a particularly strong flavor.

I use the rta section I am going to rebuild, but I know a few forum members do rebuild the pre-built coil heads. I've never been successful as every time I've tried to open them up I end up breaking the threading on the bottom or just crushing the head. Every time I have tried to just thread it through without opening them up, I get major issues with wicking.

To be honest I find it easier just to use the rta section.

There are several videos on youtube how to rebuild them if you are interested.

Mikecomp93

Dec 6, 2014
Middletown, NJ
To change flavors, I wouldn't bother to be honest. Within a few vapes of changing the flavor, the new one will overpower the old one. I just put the new flavor in and vape away. I might give the whole tank (but not the head) a quick rinse if I am changing from a particularly strong flavor.

I use the RTA section I am going to rebuild, but I know a few forum members do rebuild the pre-built coil heads. I've never been successful as every time I've tried to open them up I end up breaking the threading on the bottom or just crushing the head. Every time I have tried to just thread it through without opening them up, I get major issues with wicking.

To be honest I find it easier just to use the RTA section.

There are several videos on youtube how to rebuild them if you are interested.

do you think you get better flavor with the RTA section? i have two 80VG/20PG 65ml bottles of juice that i'd like to use but the coils on the OCC's just gunk up so friggin fast.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Not sure if you have the mini or not. I get better flavor from the RBA coils.
The OCC ones spit back all the time, the RBA one is perfect. I got a nice twisted 28g build mine now, but it sure sucks through juice haha.
However, there is a video on YouTube that shows how to rewick if you want to try. Note: it's not my video, I just found it this morning

My build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread