Status
Not open for further replies.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Mine stainless screws arrived today, two positive and four negative (I bought two RM7's). Very nice fit, my thanks to Robert for making these available. I had asked that he invoice me - he didn't. Who can beat this guy for his attention to his customer base?

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
So I've finally gotten around to building my RM7, that I bought in May! :facepalm: I'm digging this atty, a lot. I bought it because it seemed about leak proof by the looks of it but wasn't sure about the airflow. That teeny slot around the top of the cap seemed awful narrow to me so I had doubts about it putting out enough air for my vape style. I was wrong, this thing is great coupled with a router DT. I'll probably be picking up another but am wondering if anyone knows if there are other atties out there that have similar top air flow? I've used nothing buy Odin's for months now and still love them but I'm ready to diversify. One can never have to much of a good thing, right? ;)

Squonkysquonkster

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2015
usa
So I've finally gotten around to building my RM7, that I bought in May! :facepalm: I'm digging this atty, a lot. I bought it because it seemed about leak proof by the looks of it but wasn't sure about the airflow. That teeny slot around the top of the cap seemed awful narrow to me so I had doubts about it putting out enough air for my vape style. I was wrong, this thing is great coupled with a router DT. I'll probably be picking up another but am wondering if anyone knows if there are other atties out there that have similar top air flow? I've used nothing buy Odin's for months now and still love them but I'm ready to diversify. One can never have to much of a good thing, right? ;)
Rm9 vector is huuuuge top airflow

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
:( My center post is spinning on mine. Do center posts "screw" into the base of atomizers? Is this a situation where I can tighten the center post by spinning it? I can turn it to the right, I think it's the right, and it reaches a point where it stops spinning but when I try to tighten the screw to trap my wire the post spins to the left. Is there anything I can do?

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Sadly, center post spin is a thing with the derringer (authentic and clones).

I like Steam's suggestion, and Rob will have an idea or two, I'm sure. I've been so paranoid with mine about this happening that I actually hold the pin with needle nose pliers when tightening the grub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread