Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Thank you for the new year's coupon code. I placed a large order on your site today, and I am very optimistic. The only thing that was upsetting was that I forgot to order pear!!! OH Dear!!!!

I do that kind of stuff all the time. hate it when that happens. Just a suggestion but, maybe you could try calling them early ( before they pack your order) or put a ticket in on the site to get the pear added? Not sure if they could do it but may be worth a shot.

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
I was looking to get some FW peach tobacco, which I haven't had in a good year or more and that was the first flavor that I loved after quitting the smokes. So, after some Goggling and almost settling on another, look what I found Liquid Food Flavoring & Flavor Concentrate by Flavor Apprentice | E-Liquid Flavoring :toast:

Looks like newly gotten? Flavor West not yet listed as a separate listing. I can wait :)

I made my FW peach tobacco at 20%, and would prefer 4oz/120ml bottles at a minimum.

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
Hi Jibbu, Only 146 posts since 2-2012? :toast: You deserve a gold metal!!!

It's been over a year since my last order but I wasn't taking any chances of running out of that menthol. Besides, I had rewards to use. Got a 120ml bottle of Hangsen no 5 for free after rewards and sale - something that at 3-4% I found to be nothing special. But when I used the rest of that 10ml bottle up, at 6-7%, it became outstanding and I had to get more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread