Russian 91% Coil Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffalano

Verified Member
Aug 6, 2014
Bridgeport, CT, USA
Newer to this site but almost a year as a vaper, quick question I'm hoping to get some answers on.I have built plenty of coils on my Russian and always have AMAZING flavor. Recently, no matter how perfect the coil is or how PERFECT the wick it, it taste burnt.I take it apart, the fluid is feeding through just fine, the wick is primed perfectly, but it still taste burnt. Does anyone have similar issues?Does anyone have a fix?Does anyone have a reason?The only time I don't have a burning taste in the background is if I intentionally flood it and it gurgles and then I get FULL flavor.Could it be time for a new tank?Needs a new part?I have no clue.

WeirdWillie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2014
Houston, Texas
I have never been able to build a satisfying vape on the Russian 91%, the only thing I have gotten is poor vapor production and poor flavor. I guess that doesnt help much, but at least you know you are not alone with Russian 91% issues. I just tucked mine away in the never use pile.
I'll take it off your hands, no need to let a fine tank just set around collecting dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread