• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakpau

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2014
The country of bun
There have been too many post regarding how to import,item getting confiscated etc etc..

that is what happen when you dont read other thread first.

There are so many supplier locally,yet people want to act brave and take a risk without any prior knowledge.
Even the most common and reputable source have been shut down recently due to too many people abuse the system and sharing info.

And for those who get letter and item confiscated without researching,i'm not even sorry for you,serve you right.Being all ignorant and then when letter come,balls drop and come here start thousands of thread to ask for help.

Come on people,would you rather spend a bit more and get your item or spend much lesser but than get nothing.If you like to donate,please do it to charity not Hisham.

Go local and let the big boys do the thing.

P.S : I saw a guy yesterday with the nametag stating "HISHAM",due to spending too much time in the forum,my first reaction was run.

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
Lol bro chill man. Newbies are going through what we have experienced. It's not wrong for them to ask, but yes they do need to research before taking a big leap. Of course they have their own responsibilities for any backfires, but don't need to serve them right I guess. Sometimes desperation goes into desperate measures, but that is often recklessness that goes into consequences.

They have all learned it the hard way so I believe they now know what to do. Haha go easy on them bro!

HokkienPeng

Verified Member
Sep 19, 2015
Its actually not that hard to get stuff here in sg. You just pay double the price of the item more or less. Although with that said, i always find it funny that its easier to get contraband ciggies than vape stuff on this wonderful island.

That's so true. We chat is easy to find contraband cig and they're cheap too. Less than 40 per carton.

But for juice... What can I say. So many barriers.

atticasg

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2013
Has anyone who's been here long enough ever really thought why noobs always ask the same questions where to source, what to get, which websites to go to, shipping methods, bait-questions and topics of north trip plans? and then the next thing you see people crying love letters or some old time seller being caught?

2 words.

Online Surveillance.

Reactions: SSBR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread