• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Don't give up to hisham and marican

Status
Not open for further replies.

VforVape

Mar 9, 2018
S-E Asia
Hi all, I've been lurking these forums for awhile now and I get the perception there's alot of gloom and doom going around these days, what with the stories about PVs and juice being seized, along with the drying up of local stuff due to enforcement action. All I can say is - never give up! If there is a will, there is always a way to get your vaping supplies totally without risk. Don't fall for those Instagram scams or untrustworthy sellers on certain e-commerce websites, we're smarter than that. Do your research into the specs of the supplies that you need and you'll find that it's quite easy to find certain stuff locally, but of course you'll need to do alot of DIY along the way.

Personally, I've considered making my own PVs because I think marican and hisham already have a nice database of the more popular PVs that they've confiscated, which enables them to easily identify these models when they reach our customs. Bespoke PVs can be designed to look like an everyday object too, like a powerbank or souvenir which would aid greatly when it comes to passing customs. It would be more troublesome to make a regulated PV though due to the electronics expertise needed, so maybe mech would be the way to go for beginners. If you have Skillsfuture credit, you could try and find a class on electronics to take though. We could even start designing and 3D-printing our own tanks too.

Just throwing out some ideas there to cheer the community up.

Stay safe, stop smoking and start vaping.

Reactions: stols001

VforVape

Mar 9, 2018
S-E Asia
I’ve seen kits being sold, as it all u need to build a mod, chipsets 510 connectors battery sled etc.. even the case. you just need solder some parts together

That's great for those who need a mod but I'm not interested in a basic box mod.. those are too easy for hisham and marican to spot. I was thinking something along the lines of a mod built into a tall plastic coffee cup or any daily item that wouldn't look out of place and ready to smoke at a moment's notice. That's the standard we should aim for when we're considering doing a custom mod.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread